Do you think the 4th Hakage is Naruto's father?

urban_shinobi said:
but it's sooo cool......i mean Bleach blows naruto out the water man, sry to all you fans

yep.....WOOOHOOO BLEACH ALLLLLL THE WAY

but the problem is

its not possible 2 compare bleach and naruto cuz they're both completely different mangas

so its something we shudnt do

(if i did that perviously on this forum sorry for being a hyprocrite)

Only one way to decide

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

A bottle of bleach vs what ever the hell a naruto is

Sigh

Supermariomp3 said:
For all the Naruto fans on this website, do you thing that the 4th Hokage (the one who sealed the nine-tailed demon fox in baby Naruto) is Naruto's father?
I think he is because they look alike:
fourth.jpg

naruto04.jpg

It has been said in the anime that the 4th Hokage and Naruto have the same upbeat personality.

The 4th Hokage wouldn't just seal the kyuubi in a random baby, it had to be someone close to him like his son or something.

And I think there is a move that only Naruto and the 4th Hokage can do. I think its the move when they summon the giant bull frog.:aureola: :ciappa:
sigh* the giant bull frogs name is cheif toad.

Read the rules
No double postin
But ill let you off since its a first offence

I think so, but I heard Yondaime's name is Arashi Kazama, so I'm not entirely sure. Maybe they altered Naruto's name after he was born??

i highly doubt it is his father. if it was they would have let us known earlier in the series.. Also Another Topic.Who Will Stop Itachi..He Seems To Be A BIG Threat To Everyone..

Yondaime Is naruto's father. Has anybody seen shippuden yet? Its great, the time skip is the best thing to happen. THANK GOD the fillers ended.

P.S. GAARA IS DEAD! (finally, emo sand bastard)
Congrats to Dedaira for putting garra out of his misery, he made a crappy kazekage anyways.

Yeah, even orochimaru admitted that Itachi is stronger then him. But now that sasuke is orochimaru's apprentice, he will definitely get stronger. I know he is going to kill his brother. The akatsuki is a big threat, taking out people like the kazekage for the shikkaku and going after the kyubi, as well as all the other tailed beasts.

i cant wait to see more of sasuke he gonna be really strong

If you search my name you will find that Arashi Uzumaki is the fourths name, and that he is naruto's father. Its also believed that he is the leader of akatsuk, alsoi I have not confirmed the rumor about there being an Uzumaki clan. Let me give you some hard evidence to why I believe he is alive and narutos father. The fact that he was picked instead of any other baby to be burdened with the kyuubi, the unparalleled similarites between the two, the fact that his teacher is also teaching naruto and out of the entire village he is the only one to look lile naruto. I believe he is alive because the jutsu sarutobi(the third) performed was completely different than the one he performed. Please let me explain on this. The death seal jutsu is where the user sacrificies his own soul to kill that of another and together become eternally sealed in the god of deaths stomach, but narutossituation is quite different. Arashi sealed the kyuubi in naruto and then disappeared but theres no grave-site. which leads me to believe that he is still alive because he didnt perform the death seal jutsu like everyone believes.

Back