Do you think the 4th Hakage is Naruto's father?

nah, the third one died (old guy with pipe) . The Fourth died a dozen Years ago, so when he died, the third Hokage had to keep on being the Hokage. Tsunade is the Fifth Hokage. Mkay?

Susuke sux (IMO) and wouldnt want the position anyway......just his nature....

(the next filler)
Sakura: Hey Sasuke, do ya wanna.....you know....hang out?
Sasuke:No, i'm gonna stay here for a while, looking Apathetic and moody
Inner Sakura: GRRRRr.. GO OUT ON A DATE. FIRST I'll TYPE IN ALMOSE ALL CAPS. CHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto: Believe it

I dont think the fourth is Narutos father, but possibly one of his decendents. (like an uncle or sumthing). Naruto real parents died, and the now Uncle fourth took care of him (IMO). Just a guess

On one hand, I do think that they are related. Hugely. But you gotta think, what kind of father would seal a demon inside of his own son?

that could go both ways....either he's was ruthless (probably not) or he knew that without his own son, someone else would have had to bear the pain of losing a son....so, since he(4th hokage) had to die anyway to make it work, he gave up his son to protect the village from the demon, just as he did.......

that's my look into it

pubbykinz said:
On one hand, I do think that they are related. Hugely. But you gotta think, what kind of father would seal a demon inside of his own son?

Well one with who cares of his village more than his own son:ciappa:

kiraownsurmom said:
kedar ur bak!
well......for now at least

no new forum 2 turn 2

so i guess im gonna re-visit wiichat and cams foruum

(eesh just gives me creepy crawlers going there)

so in a way

IM BACK!!!!*opens arms out for a "friendly" hug*

Back