Do you think the 4th Hakage is Naruto's father?

I think he's a reincarnation, too

uhhh thanx lol

but i bet like (i forgot wat narutos author is) when the author gets old hes gonna end narut with him finding out his dad is 4th hokage and him bcumin hokage

Naruto becomes Hokage

Like thats not obvious

lol
all that is a bunch of crap.
Sasuke becoming Hokage?
lmao
yeah right, he would never want to be hokage in the first place. He'd have to personally take over that position and take out every other elligible ninja in the village.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source anyways, anyone can edit it. And just because some site says he doens't have any relatives, doesn't mean he doesn't have any. Just because its a Naruto site doesn't mean it has all the answer. They probably don't know yet, because they havn't even specified anywhere.

So now its pure speculation on what will happen.
anyways, I think its possible the 4th is Naruto's father, but im kinda split down the middle.
We'll have to wait and see.

BlackJack your so right! no the 4th hokage is narutos uncle the 5th is tsunade the 6th is naruto him self and 7th is konohamaru

Last edited:
no it sudnt be sasuke i have a feeling manga author (still stupid cuz i dunno who he is) gonna end it with sasuke killing itachi naruto figuring about secerets about 4th jhokage naruto bcuming hokage with Tsunade Obachan either stepping down or getttingkillled with konahamaru a jonin and Mitarashi Anko finnlly deciding 2 use a bra

Kedarshashi said:
Tsunade Obachan and Mitarashi Anko finnlly deciding 2 use a bra

Had to change it
srsly Tsunade needs to ware one

Back