Do you think the 4th Hakage is Naruto's father?

back on topic, I dont think the 4th is narutos father. They have same eye color... so do thousands of people, they have the same hair color and style.... so do thousands of other people. I think it's just something that was done to make people think about. And if the 4th was Naruto's father the more important question would be WHO IS THE MOTHER??!?!?!?

most likely explanation

I believe that naruto is the reincarnation of the fourth; " like kikyo and kagome" (inuyasha).

The 4th obviously had 2 use a forbidden jutsu 2 seal kyubi and created a new body like orochimaru...... naruto doesnt even have a mother

The fourth was an elite ninja from young and naruto is a bumblin idot the exact opposite of his former self. .....think about it

Personally I don't think Naruto has parents. And if he did, its not the fourth. The fourth just put a bit of himself into Naruto when he sealed Kyuubi inside of him.
By the way, after episode 130 or so, those are all fillers that have nothing to do with the storyline and can't be counted for anything going on. >_>;

It would make sense that no one would talk about the mother if Naruto's father was the 4th. It's doubtful Naruto was some random orphan the 4th chose for the Nine Tails.

I know if we had any info on the mother it would be easier to guess Naruto's father.

if the 4th hokage is naruto's father how come in some manga it reavealed the 4th hokage as the akatsuki leader

yea i think so its really obvious there are many simialarities like rasengan blond hair the style of hair in kakshi gaiden he seems calm yet very immature like naruto

You're talking about Yondaime, right?
Yes I do believe he's Naruto father...have for a long time.

He gave his life to save him, and they look almost exactly alike...
If they're not father and son... somethings wrong.

yea i know but its gonna be funny when Naruto finds out in Naruto shippuden and hes like

"OMFG your my father?"

All the readers will be like

"yea you dumbass are u really THAT dumb"

I think the 4th is his father the mother probably died in labor... happens in a lot of anime. All my favorite anime's the mother dies somehow. Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, and maybe Eureka Seven [not sure if she is dead or just hiding].

Lol! So true. Or sometimes the father dies/disappears too. Inu Yasha, FF7(Cloud), Beserk, Last Exile(although all parents die in that one), Fist of the North Star, Bubble Gum Crisis, Trigun, Gungrave. I'm starting to realize the Japanese make main characters have parental issues(Bleach).

very very true

yea also in hunterx hunter gons dad abandons him

and in dr slump

dr slumps parents die when he awas yung

Back