SOTW #15 Applications

Syntax said:
Tell me about it..

While up there I was trying to take a picture of eagles flying above us. Unfortunately the zoom on my camera wasn't the greatest and it was really hard to focus in on them. Along with the fact the camera usually takes three seconds to take a picture so even if I did zoom in and get them they would have moved by the time the picture had been taken. However the crows and stellar jays were much easier to take. My cousin left bread on the table so they mainly just stayed there.

Syntax maybe you have your camera temporizer with 3 seconds. And it depends in the F and shutter speed values, and ISO. Which values did you had when you took the pic, it displays in the camera or in PS (if it was in RAW file)??

Kinda off topic, but cool huh??

Nice Syntax.

Entry:

depthgifml8.gif

C&C Please

demonflair said:
Syntax maybe you have your camera temporizer with 3 seconds. And it depends in the F and shutter speed values, and ISO. Which values did you had when you took the pic, it displays in the camera or in PS (if it was in RAW file)??

Kinda off topic, but cool huh??
yeah hence why i take my photos in RAW :) also syntax its a pitty the crow wasnt clearer,but i gotta admit takin photos of birds is a mission, you can find my best photos here incase you wanna look :)

http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/28303-birds-image-intensive.html

Edit:
sorry to copy Byuakuya but i liked the style so thought id give it a try :p
aotearoacopymp6.png

Last edited:
Almo said:
Edit:
sorry to copy Byuakuya but i liked the style so thought id give it a try :p
aotearoacopymp6.png
Its not copying. You are simply using one of the techniques that is already available for any Photoshop user to use, so don't worry about it. :)
And your outcome also looks very nice.

Byuakuya said:
Its not copying. You are simply using one of the techniques that is already available for any Photoshop user to use, so don't worry about it. :)
And your outcome also looks very nice.
lol thanks :) cutting out stocks that were taken by yourself is a mission! took me 40+ mins each bird :S

Current Entries:

Almo

aotearoacopymp6.png

Byuakuya

hawkcopy-1.png

Close

depthgifml8.gif

Demonflair

Nature-Tag.png

Mushroomedmario (unsure if this was actually entered + banned)

sigcontestwo7.png

Star Striker

Nature.png

Syntax

Tranquility.png

Tarheelsuperman

cougar.png

Last edited:
Very nice outcome there Almo :)

As for my settings I can't really say... I know little to nothing about cameras really so I would have to ask my brother about that one.

Alright, here's my entry:
BurnItDown_banner.png

+----------+

Current Entries:
Almo

aotearoacopymp6.png

Byuakuya

hawkcopy-1.png

Close

depthgifml8.gif

Demonflair

Nature-Tag.png

Gymdawg
BurnItDown_banner.png

Mushroomedmario (unsure if this was actually entered + banned)

sigcontestwo7.png

Star Striker

Nature.png

Syntax

Tranquility.png

Tarheelsuperman

cougar.png
[/QUOTE]

No, it's not too late; but one of the rules is that the sig has to have been made during the week designated for entries. If you made that "a long time ago" then it isn't eligible.

Gymdawg said:
No, it's not too late; but one of the rules is that the sig has to have been made during the week designated for entries. If you made that "a long time ago" then it isn't eligible.
Oh alright sorry mustve missed that part let me go make one... Ill just edit the other post with the entry...

Current Entries:
Almo
aotearoacopymp6.png

Byuakuya
hawkcopy-1.png

Close
depthgifml8.gif

Demonflair
Nature-Tag.png

Gymdawg
BurnItDown_banner.png

Mushroomedmario (Doesn't count if he was banned)
sigcontestwo7.png

Popert
NatureSOTWentry.png

Star Striker
Nature.png

Syntax
Tranquility.png

Tarheelsuperman
cougar.png

Back