SOTW #22 Applications

Byu meant medievalish, kind of stuff,..i edited my post *very top one*...those kind fo stuff

y'know, fairytales......

if people dont get it, Byu, i need you to explain

I think my topic title is a little too broad. I am going to pick up on Tyler's idea and change the topic to Mythology, making it easier to understand. Sorry for the sudden change people.

Fantasy is a bit broad, Mythology would be a better term. Good Idea, but change it already.

Monsteroids said:
Fantasy is a bit broad, Mythology would be a better term. Good Idea, but change it already.
I have already contacted iRAWR about the topic change, so I am sure that he will change it as soon as possible.

mushroomedmario said:
lol no one submitted any sigs yet, i shall make one based on forest elves on saturday morning, not even byu submitted one.....come on guys, start siggalizing
You must keep in mind that the topic has been changed to Mythology and is no longer with the Fantasy title. I will try and submit an entry today.

Byuakuya said:
I have already contacted iRAWR about the topic change, so I am sure that he will change it as soon as possible.

You must keep in mind that the topic has been changed to Mythology and is no longer with the Fantasy title. I will try and submit an entry today.

isn't forest elves considered mythology?

edit from wikipedia
An elf is a creature of Germanic mythology which still survives in northern Europe.

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
isn't forest elves considered mythology?

edit from wikipedia
An elf is a creature of Germanic mythology which still survives in northern Europe.
Yeah, Elves count. I am just making sure that you know the limits. :)

Here is a small list of mythological (legendary) creatures to help you guys out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legendary_creatures

EDIT: Here is my quick entry for this week:

Dragon_Finalcopy.png

Last edited:
i know lol....i probably wont be able to enter this week...no time....

Back