SOTW Contest Voting #6

Hmm.

This is kinda annoying now.

The way I see it is, Vote for me or prepair for a bullet between your eyes.

:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Hmm.

This is kinda annoying now.

The way I see it is, Vote for me or prepair for a bullet between your eyes.

:)

Treatning people!?! :lol:

And yes this is getting anoying, people don't vote...

VOTE FOR MCCLOUD

Pretty Please:)

Last week: Voting Flood (most votes ever)

This week: Voting Drought (least votes ever)

WTF

ssbb_lover said:
Last week: Voting Flood (most votes ever)

This week: Voting Drought (least votes ever)

WTF

I scared the voter's away.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I scared the voter's away.

Nah...

This SOTW didn't had so many entries as the previous one... tech wasn't really the best topic... :\

Or maybe members are becoming sick of this contest :\

I'm not :)

Maybe we could get permission to post some sort of banner on one of the main pages reminding everyone to vote. My guess is that not everyone even bothers coming to the design lounge. One Idea would be to update your sigs to have a link saying "don't forget to vote in SOTW #7" and link them to the thread. Just a thought. I would think a mod could offer a suggestion or shoot it down entirely.

That would work, but it wouldn't be as cool as rigging the links to force each member who clicks on them to post "I vote for Gymdawg" in the SOTW topic.
i0n, can I please see the vBulletin source code?

tarheelsuperman said:
Maybe we could get permission to post some sort of banner on one of the main pages reminding everyone to vote. My guess is that not everyone even bothers coming to the design lounge. One Idea would be to update your sigs to have a link saying "don't forget to vote in SOTW #7" and link them to the thread. Just a thought. I would think a mod could offer a suggestion or shoot it down entirely.

Great idea Tharheel :)

Rep added :]

While investigating a similar topic - all by myself, of course - I discovered that you can't use links in signatures. From past experiences I can say that forum-wide changes take forever and I pretty sure allowing links in sigs wouldn't come along any sooner.

No dice, sorry.

Gymdawg said:
While investigating a similar topic - all by myself, of course - I discovered that you can't use links in signatures. From past experiences I can say that forum-wide changes take forever and I pretty sure allowing links in sigs wouldn't come along any sooner.

No dice, sorry.

Then do it like I did :wink:

Back