Speaker on Wiimote

Man screw dolby digital... as far as im concerned youre gonna feel and hear plenty of the game.

It's going to be so cool, you could actually turn the tv volume off, and still hear most of the game.

Yeah thats the most exiting part pit18 bcause you almost hear the player breathing and a lot of stuff which iis better

Uhh..I don't think the speaker is the secret...they said they will reveal more secrets about the Wii when they reveal the price and the realease date.

motherbrainrulez said:
wow they are really good at little details to make your gaming experience perfect.
And that's what makes Nintendo great. They think of all these little things that make the experience just a little better, but when you put all the little things together, they are huge

Personally, I would rather hear the gun through my 5.1 surround sound system, which has a nice subwoofer instead of on a weak little speaker that I won't be able to hear because everything else will be playing through my 5.1 system.

I don't mind hearing everything else, like reloading, a bow string tensing, a secret message, etc., as long as it's audible and not gimmicy, but really doubt it will be a gimmick.

i think it will be great have speaker in the controller imagine shooting an arrow and it release from the bow from the controller speaker and and the sound of the impact in your tv that would be great

Sam_Harris said:
i think it will be great have speaker in the controller imagine shooting an arrow and it release from the bow from the controller speaker and and the sound of the impact in your tv that would be great

Right on! That's what I was trying to say before, but you said it better. It's really going to be an innovative controller!!:cool:

Back