spiderman 3

I think this is going to be my next game. This or Paper Mario, if I don't find a cheap excite truck on ebay soon.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
aslong as this game is longer than nuumber 2, then i will get it

This is the type of game that you don't have to play story mode to experience the game completely. As seen in an old IGN interview w/ a producer, he said that you can play in free roam, and fight crooks and muggers without doing career mode, this feature gives you ultimate freedom.

Every year Spider-Man takes the game a step down (you'll see what I mean below).

Spider-Man 1: Buildingtops Only
Spider-Man 2: Buildingtops & Streets
Spider-Man 3: Buildingtops, Streets & Subway/Sewers

You know what I'm saying? Anyway, I expect a good game - I'll be getting this because I live in the tri-state area (NY, NJ & CT).

Last edited:
^^
haha ow ye!

it does look good though

skorp, if i were you i'd get this. Paper mario doesnt really look the most gripping game and excite truck is so short that you can complete it in s rank in 2 days

Just pointing out that if you're a Best Buy Reward Zone user, you can pre-order SM 3 for $10 less than the original price ($49.99 Wii) would be down to $39.99.

I'm off to pre-order the game!

FR. said:
This is the type of game that you don't have to play story mode to experience the game completely. As seen in an old IGN interview w/ a producer, he said that you can play in free roam, and fight crooks and muggers without doing career mode, this feature gives you ultimate freedom.

Every year Spider-Man takes the game a step down (you'll see what I mean below).

You know what I'm saying? Anyway, I expect a good game - I'll be getting this because I live in the tri-state area (NY, NJ & CT).
yes the next game is in the earths core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

ya ill be picking this up on the 4th i cant wait to get down to wallcrawling and swingng with the wiimote

Venom.jpg

Cool or what, I found it on a movie site, this was on a board in some store in the U.S, about an hour after they posted it it got taken off :lol:

Luckily I saved it..

Surely an awesome Venom pic deserves some rep :p - just to join in with the whole begging for rep craze that's been going on lately

FR. said:

Spider-Man 4: Buildingtops, Streets, Subway/Sewers and The Morlocks Lair
Spider-Man 5: Buildingtops, Streets, Subway/Sewers, the Morlocks Lair & Mephisto's Realm

Funny that you say every time it takes a step down

Yeah this game looks great can't decide to get it for Wii or PS3

surfinrach90 said:
Cool or what, I found it on a movie site, this was on a board in some store in the U.S, about an hour after they posted it it got taken off :lol:

Luckily I saved it..

Surely an awesome Venom pic deserves some rep :p - just to join in with the whole begging for rep craze that's been going on lately

The venom pic looks photoshopped, freaky nonetheless. I hope the movie isn't like that.

As far as rep goes, I feel like when someone directly asks in a post it should be a rule you shouldn't rep them. Thus I can't rep you for this one, I'm sure you'll post something soon which deserves it, you're always doing that. hehe.

I think the subway system will be a cool setting giving that there's an array of tracks spread around all about the city. Hopefully it will be an immense Subway System.

I cant wait for it. Its driving me crazy!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

:incazzato:

It's one week. Read a couple books and it'll be here by the time you finish. Or hibernate for a week.

Back