is it me, or does mk wii look good?

i hope its not going to be a rocky week like super smash bros, but seriously, if u have a wireless connection (thats not even near your house) then either leave online play alone or get the LAN adapter. seriously though like in Brawl im having a nice 1v1 with a friend and then he brings in another guy on his friends list and the next game is VERY laggy

Slare said:
i hope its not going to be a rocky week like super smash bros, but seriously, if u have a wireless connection (thats not even near your house) then either leave online play alone or get the LAN adapter. seriously though like in Brawl im having a nice 1v1 with a friend and then he brings in another guy on his friends list and the next game is VERY laggy
It kidna happened to me too. My friend stole connection from his neighbour, then he brings 2 of his friends from same house and versed me. Good thing I was host, I immediately dropped out(no contest).

maybe we all should play when mk come out and it will feel like we're all in the same room

Unfortunately for me, the only broadband I can get is satellite. Horrible ping for gaming. Hopefully I can still get the Virtual Console stuff, and surf the net on it.

Back