Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by phalxor, Mar 14, 2008.

1. phalxor

phalxor Current Games : SSBB COD5

Wii Friend Code: 8498-9952-4976-3756
    8498-9952-4976-3756
    I love this game, has some of the best graphics on Wii (sorta) and great action + ragdoll(ojoy). Anyways I made it to this level where the enemies have "pulled the breakers" and they are all wearing nightvision. Now this mission isnt very hard, the only part im stuck on is the CONSTANT FREEZING. Its frozen once before this level but on this level it has frozen already 6 times. I just put it back in its case.

I was just wondering if anyone has had the same experience with this game, googling turned up a few "crashes on the last level" statements and "frequent crashes" though I would not say this is a frequency issue but an issue with a certain level.

I also have no way of telling(besides looking online,2lazy) if I am on the last level. I also don't want it to be over this quick.(another excuse for not looking)

yeah so feel free to post anything about double agent in here, especially if it pertains to crashing and or the level i am on.

~phalxor

2. Spinty

Spinty Union

Wii Friend Code: 3598-1913-0901-5292
    3598-1913-0901-5292
    That happened to me a couple of times on that level - pretty annoying but it's the only level it happens on. And yes, it is the last level - it is a pretty short game.

3. WIIMAN999

WIIMAN999 WiiloveWii

Wii Friend Code: 2319-8640-8665-4952
    2319-8640-8665-4952
    Sound's a bit annoying for you! I have the game and not once has the game crashed on me (if you're wondering, I did get the game on launch!) Guess you are a bit unlucky although you're not the only one I see! :yesnod:

I have to say I prefer the 360 version compared to the Wii version due to the vastly superior graphics OF THAT PARTICULAR GAME. (no flaming please from all those fanboys!) :wink: And yes, the ragdolls are quite good. :yesnod: But I felt it was just a straight PS2 port with slapped on graphics which doesn't give it a great impression straight out of the box.

Just my thoughts.

WiiMan999

#3 WIIMAN999, Mar 14, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2008