Wii gets exclusive Force Unleashed levels

Its not like every game comming out over the next few years is going to have these features as standard... They are going above and beyond with these effects.. sure it sucks that the Wii simply cant do the same graphically that the 360 and PS3 can...

but atleast they arn't just ditching it with a cheep version... they added 5 more levels... This gen i think is fun dabbling a bit in every direction depending on the console, but honestly next gen is whats going to be amazing to everyone i think...

I wouldn't trade in the Wii's new motion controll for graphics, and I wouldn't trade the new style of graphics and AI interfaces from 360/ps3 for the new gameplay of motion controlls...
We are stuck in a Gen that is reaching for the extream in both directions... the only way to be a truly happy hardcore gamer is to own one of each system... Next gen i think will please everyone with the best of both worlds in every console and who knows what extra!

Last edited:
I might get a 360 to play this game hehe. If the Wii controls are implemented good this will sure be a winner, even thought some features are trimmed do to the graphics limitations

highroller said:
I might get a 360 to play this game hehe. If the Wii controls are implemented good this will sure be a winner, even thought some features are trimmed do to the graphics limitations
Funny I was thinking the same thing (about buying a 360 to play this game) this was before it was announced to be on the wii.
Now I am planning to buy a 360 for Tom Clancy's End War, that game looks just brilliant.

I'd like to add that I'm glad that they took out all that new AI/physics technology for the Wii version, and added a whole five new levels... WOW! FPS/TPS levels are soooooooooo hard to make. I mean, I was almost 12 when I created my first user created level.

Screw new technology and new ways to play; yeah for FIVE NEW LEVELS, RAWR!

DMM = Digital Molecular Mass i.e. glass smashes like glass, wood splinters like wood, why do I have this memorised?

Shame there's no 1:1 tracking of the Wii mote but the extra levels and multiplayer duel mode are nice additions for the Wii. Just as long as it doesn't turn out like a Star Wars version of Red Steel.

Back