Spoiler!!!

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
looks like nomeone is interested in spoilers Joe :tard:

Im renaming it then! :lol:

Look at the glorious master sword.. and he doesnt have an air bar.. so that confirms different tunics, and doesnt it look like he has a javelin on his back?

I_WANT_WII said:
Flippers as in Loz:aLttp? Doesn't anyone remember? This is begining to seem alot like it with the twilight realm and all.

hehe, throw in a couple a Medallions, n rustle up a Magic Cape n some Staffs and you got you a hot diggidy deal! :lol:

All good, I like it seriously, combining items and scenarios from old, instead of making it all new. Just showing that you remember where you come from to get where you are now, so fans can say... "Hey remember we had to walk up in shallow water and speak to the King Zora to get the flippers back in ALttP". :rolleyes:

KaDee said:
hehe, throw in a couple a Medallions, n rustle up a Magic Cape n some Staffs and you got you a hot diggidy deal! :lol:

All good, I like it seriously, combining items and scenarios from old, instead of making it all new. Just showing that you remember where you come from to get where you are now, so fans can say... "Hey remember we had to walk up in shallow water and speak to the King Zora to get the flippers back in ALttP". :rolleyes:

Oh God please.

Kris said:
Oh God please.

I take it you was/are fond of the Medallions from ALttP.. Can you imagine how it would look using those types of powers in a full 3D world looking as good as TP? :rolleyes:

Because theres a place that looks like a waste land/desert plain, you could use the quake medallion there to unearth items, and of course a temple. Similar to having to use it in the desert area in ALttP, then reading the book at the alter to gain entrance (looked funny Link kneeling with his hat off chanting/praying)

Obviously. The Bombos medallion was the sickest item I ever used in any game EVER. God, Link to the Past was a great game.

Back