Spore

TTACKK

wii need a headset.
Nov 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
8941-8340-6042-0376
I saw this one page that said spore was going to be for wii.do you think this is true if it is would it be cool !!! to see it on wii and to use wi fi.

I am sure that the creator openly spoke about Spore being released on the Wii quite a while back. I could be wrong though.

yeh Spore is going to be out for every next gen console.
i think it was at GDC that the developer of spore stated that the wii was the worst next gen console on the market and that it sucked compared to everything else (since he was making the same game for each console).... but later he apoligised, what a noob :p .
looking for source now.
i know its offtopic but its funny.

EDIT: source: click here
ahahah.
still getting game though, ive been looking for a good strategy game for wii

Last edited:
Would someone like to explain to me what Spore is?... :confused:

....wiiiiiii..... said:
i think it was at GDC that the developer of spore stated that the wii was the worst next gen console on the market and that it sucked compared to everything else (since he was making the same game for each console).... but later he apoligised, what a noob :p .
looking for source now.

ahahah.
Lol! That Guy Is A Noob!!! What Is Spore Really About Tho?

spore (ime pretty sure). is a strategy game, you start of as a single celled organism and you make your way up the food chain (by playing pac-man like games) eventually becoming a creature that looks abit like this ( click here for picture of creature )
and depending what you do on your way to becoming a creature changes what the creature looks like and does. then when you are your creature you create a civilization along with other creatures on your own little planet. then once you have done creating a civillization and created space travel technology you can travel to other planets/civilizations (you can do this online meeting other people that have created there civilization on there own planet) and i think you can do whatever you want to that civilization (befriend them, make war ect)...
i think this is a valid explanation, correct me if ime wrong :D

Will Wright stated that EVO, and old SNES Enix game, was an influence on Spore. I used to have this game it was awesome. If it is available as a VC title i will buy it.

Spore will definitely hit Wii, but it might be stripped down or changed like My Sims.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
spore (ime pretty sure). is a strategy game, you start of as a single celled organism and you make your way up the food chain (by playing pac-man like games) eventually becoming a creature that looks abit like this ( click here for picture of creature )
and depending what you do on your way to becoming a creature changes what the creature looks like and does. then when you are your creature you create a civilization along with other creatures on your own little planet. then once you have done creating a civillization and created space travel technology you can travel to other planets/civilizations (you can do this online meeting other people that have created there civilization on there own planet) and i think you can do whatever you want to that civilization (befriend them, make war ect)...
i think this is a valid explanation, correct me if ime wrong :D
Yes. That Is Definetely A Valid Explanation!!!:thumbsup: Hey It Sounds Like A Really Cool Game! Ill Try It Out When It Hits The Wii, But Ill Find Out More About It Before Its Launch.

the biggest draw to this game i think is the immense freedom/customization available

in 1 video i saw when ur creature is first formed u can actually design it however u want...this game is basically the ultimate compilation of all Sim and Strategy games u could EVER imagine...

a must have for any1 that likes video games

....wiiiiiii..... said:
looking for source now.

ahahah.

Not true , Will Wright(Creator of Spore) said himself that he likes the Wii because it something new and not just an upgrade on the last systems. He actively plays his wii, but his 360 and PS3 are collecting Dust in the corner, let me find the link...

http://news.filefront.com/will-wright-confirms-spore-for-the-wii/
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49653

Edit: oh sorry, though you said Creator, not GDC, my bad.. But Atleast Wright loves it!

....wiiiiiii..... said:
looking for source now.

ahahah.
Yeah this guy is a n00b, he said some pretty stupid ****! Basically he said games are supposed to be art...not fun. But if a game isn't fun, then I'm not gonna play it. Just because of that dumbass statement I'm not gonna buy his stupid ass game. Thank you for informing me of this, I will give you = rep.

Dzapper said:
Yeah this guy is a n00b, he said some pretty stupid ****! Basically he said games are supposed to be art...not fun. But if a game isn't fun, then I'm not gonna play it. Just because of that dumbass statement I'm not gonna buy his stupid ass game. Thank you for informing me of this, I will give you = rep.

don't not get the game just because of that one guy, read the post I made before, the actual Creator of the game loves the wii and trust me, it'll be fun

Back