Spore

cool now i can bye spore on pc insted of pc YESS iv been waiting for this game for a long time now....

TTACKK said:
cool now i can bye spore on pc insted of pc YESS iv been waiting for this game for a long time now....

pc instead of pc? Wii instead of pc, maybe? :lol:

bilzar said:
don't not get the game just because of that one guy, read the post I made before, the actual Creator of the game loves the wii and trust me, it'll be fun
OH! Ok I get it now...Will Wright is fine with me, but I still hate whoever said that first stuff.

Dzapper said:
OH! Ok I get it now...Will Wright is fine with me, but I still hate whoever said that first stuff.

Ok, you still getting it though, it's sure to be great!

woops wii not pc

Dzapper said:
Yeah this guy is a n00b, he said some pretty stupid ****! Basically he said games are supposed to be art...not fun. But if a game isn't fun, then I'm not gonna play it. Just because of that dumbass statement I'm not gonna buy his stupid ass game. Thank you for informing me of this, I will give you = rep.
thanks for rep :D.
and yeh as bizlar said it wasnt wright that said it, it was just some other noob :lol: .
so get this game for sure, because it WILL rock, and be HUGE, maybe even game of the year. my only gripe is how they will use the wifi for the wii, will it be same as PC.

Back