3686.jpg

2863.jpg

9140_super_smash_bros_brawl-orig.jpg

shadow_sonic.jpg

here is a pict of sonic and shadow in brawl, also fake

wich seems more realistic??

they are all fake............if you find any fake smash bros pict, post it here

Last edited:
Neither one is believable. But if I had to choose one, I'd say the first one, because of it actually being based on a real Wii disk box. Second looks better though.

ya, the second one looks cooler but ya, the first one is alot more believeable

Id choose the first, but i like the second one better (Their both fake...as you said)
reason why i didnt choose the second one is because "Sonic" has not yet been confirmed by nintendo....all though theres a chance he'll be in the game.

I'm hoping Sonic's not in the game. Really, what moved can a blue hedgehog do? He can jump. And spin dash. Thats it, really.

JT. said:
I'm hoping Sonic's not in the game. Really, what moved can a blue hedgehog do? He can jump. And spin dash. Thats it, really.

ya, i agree, but you cant count him out yet, before the smash bros series, mario was only able to jump on things and absorb mushrooms, but look at him now, id suggest that you keep an open mind about sonic because you never know

umm the first one looks more real

and zapasant93 what hapened to all your threads they all got deleted

bw! said:
umm the first one looks more real

and zapasant93 what hapened to all your threads they all got deleted

ya i know, not all of them tho, i think the ones that go deleted we because they were already posted on wii chat

but there are still afew of my fourums out there :)

the first on cause of sonic the box the rating is by eserb on the first and that box art is to dark ninty

The first one is more realistic...

But both of them are probably fake, as you said...

i just noticed that the very first one has a small mistake,......look where they show what controllers can be used, it is missing a gamcube controller, brawl is compatible with a gc controller

can you post the other cover you found
that was on the other thread you made
the one with baby bowser on it

bw! said:
can you post the other cover you found
that was on the other thread you made
the one with baby bowser on it

ya, no prob, i tried posting it earlier, but it got deleted, ill get it in a few

ok, i wasnt able to find the one that had bowser jr, but i found some other very well done pciture

ps-yes they are all fake

Back