ssbb items

ALL OF THEMMMMMMMM

But when I'm not playing all tournyfagpro, useless or underwhelming items tend to annoy me. Smokeballs, food, Mr. Ressetti, etc. The more smashballs and hammers that rain down, the better the mayhem. :p

^ Minus health items. I can deal with those and smash balls seeing that brawl was made to show off smash balls. Only seemed right.

Everything but the smash ball. The rest of the items sucked--I mean, having the items in Brawl.... it's like having items in Marvel vs. Capcom. Don't get me wrong, during the N64 era, the items in Smash were flawless. Am I right people? The sword effects sound cut-tastic, the Bomb-omb sound were epic when it explodes(still hating it in brawl for weak explosion and damn that timing if its in your hand too long), and the Hammer....... just wow. Then they just started adding it more in Melee. Okay, sure. The items were useful enough. But in Brawl, gosh, it just taunts you. Pick up the hammer, you'll be lucky enough if the mallet didn't come off, the Ultra hammer: hate the squeaky sound if you get a dud, pokeballs: 99% don't even help you! (more like the trophies help more) the most item I really hate is the fan. Gosh, I despise it a lot.

Anyway, Smash ball> rest of them

Gotta love those smart bombs. They always make you sweat when one appears. And you nearly soil your drawers if one is thrown at you and it doesn't even go off.

The only trophies that sucked were the blue devil and the nintendogs and that mole guy from animal crossing

i always loved throwing baseball bats at random brawlers and watch them soar through the air

pokeballs: 99% don't even help you!

You're a pretty shitty trainer then. :lol: 99% of pokemon should help you.

i always loved throwing baseball bats at random brawlers and watch them soar through the air

Ahh yes, the homerun bat... A throwable item none the more evil. :lol: The damage and knockback it causes really does make it one of the more broken items.

^Giga Bowser only, lots of explosive crates, bomb-ombs, and cp(s)

'Nuff has said.

All the items tbh, I mean they are just annoying, especially when it's set to appear on 'High'. If I do play with items I just use Pokeballs, assists & Smash ball.

Back