SSBB Online Tournament (w/ prizes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LK9T9

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2013
Ethereal Horizon, New York
https://www.facebook.com/events/147875655370604/

The SSBB Online Tournament "Show Me Ya Moves! #2" is now ready for registration! How to register & all other information regarding the tournament is in the description. Make sure you sign-up fast (how to register is mentioned in the description), because I'M NOT ACCEPTING MORE THAN 64 ENTRANTS. Prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd place. May the best player win!

All info is in the description, you will need a Facebook account in order to join since I'm hosting it through my SSBB Facebook Page.

Pokemon_d851ed_1293378_zps41c1b4de.jpg

Then clearly ya can't enter the tourney, ya bloody fool. :lol:

... I dislike the word fool, so please stop using it! I shall get my bro to sign up for it then ( as he has facebook )

Its been going for a few days... I've entered and I'm still in the winners bracket XD...(i just hope I don't have to face Nairo,Stark,or Ryo lol

You ask that literally a minute after he said that the tourney's still goin' on... Your idiocy is showin' again, Trago.

In any case, get a Facebook account you'll abandon a few minutes in t' check the results yourself rather than revive this thread pointlessly.

You ask that literally a minute after he said that the tourney's still goin' on... Your idiocy is showin' again, Trago.
I need the OP to tell me (preferably the truth). Ninja wins every tournament if there's no real witnesses.

Plus, the tournament is getting really old by now. [strike]And so is this thread.[/strike]

In any case, get a Facebook account you'll abandon a few minutes in t' check the results yourself.
Too lazy. It's not worth it.

Last edited:
No check out my AIB profile. I'm still in it but I definently can't beat Ryo,Stark,or Nairo. I'm still in it though:) btw I thought I might tell you guys that Goten entered the tourney and Is still in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back