SSBB Requiring System Update?

WiiHot

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
Ohio
So my wifi signal isn't the best right now for some reason and I can't do a system update (the update needed to play dual layer dvd's). I also may or may not have Brawl right now and it says that it can't read the disc. Can I not play it without the update? Any news or threads would help. Thanks.

Send that disc to me, I'll see what I can do...:smilewinkgrin:

You will probably have to update. You should update.

No modded wii, I put the disc in and its just like putting a gamecube game in. No display on the wii game channel. I also thought that the game itself would bring the update? Might be because its the demo version...

Got the update going after going across town to pick up my wifi dongle only to find out that the disc still doesn't play! Guess I'll have to wait until Saturday night to pick up my 'real' copy. Thanks guys.

Actually Brawl will come with the mode up to date version for your wii. So its no problem.

it could be that dust on the lens issue that nintendo adressed to japan. But its most likely because you dont have the update needed to play the disc.ssbb will update your system even if you have the most current version.

Back