SSBB Stage Discussion

sorabrawl said:
megaman would suck on brawl sorry mushroomedmario

i haven't said anything about megaman. I agree with you that Sora would be better than megaman, however megaman is probably going to be the next third party character, because megaman represents the gaming industry more than Sora

Last edited:
i think that the temple level from melee with be one of the returning stages. Also the Final Destination will get a massive do-over just like the battlefield.(just trying to stay on topic)

mushroomedmario said:
i've never even said anything about megaman. I agree with you that Sora would be better than megaman, however megaman is probably going to be the next third party character, because megaman represents the gaming industry more than Sora
i guess you're right but do u think sonic will be the one that reflects the game industry
snake was the one that was asked to put on brawl
and sora the new modern newcomer

TJgamer said:
exactly what mushroomedmario said "not enough" although most of my friends who are waiting for brawl, like the idea.
who am i kidding sora won't be on brawl

sorabrawl said:
who am i kidding sora won't be on brawl
hey, there is a chance, we'll just have to wait and see.

Now on topic, im hoping that we will get at least two of everyones stage, somewhat similar to melee. Imagine how many stages there could be if it was like that,Im assuming about 35ish stages. Oooooo..... the choices.

TJgamer said:
hey, there is a chance, we'll just have to wait and see.

Now on topic, im hoping that we will get at least two of everyones stage, somewhat similar to melee. Imagine how many stages there could be if it was like that,Im assuming about 35ish stages. Oooooo..... the choices.

35 isn't much at all, there's 29 in melee, i'm hoping for at least 60 with a nice selection of past stages(hyrule castle for the org 64!!!!!!!)

thnx TJ
i think the planets on galaxy might be one
different gravitys
that would be cool

LOL @ the SSBB prefix in a Brawl-dedicated forum

Personally, I am going to go nuts with the custom stage creator. It will not only be great for creating a new experience with each iteration, it will also provide a means to train certain techniques (I am a competitive smasher). If I want to practicing teching (wall-rebounds), I'll probably make a box (no exit whatsoever). LOL

mushroomedmario said:
35 isn't much at all, there's 29 in melee, i'm hoping for at least 60 with a nice selection of past stages(hyrule castle for the org 64!!!!!!!)
LOL now that i think about it 35 does seem a little low.Maybe 45ish, sounds better to me^-^
60 seems like a stretch, but anything can happen in Brawl.Everything is a possibility:yesnod:

yeah custom made brawl stages are seriously cool.
how often do u see that in a nintendo game?

ide love to see a stage from metal gear.....obiously besides shadow moses, maybe when liquid and snake fight hand to hand........but that seems too simple.......hmm maybe something from the other games

And classic stages :D
I hope they have the original SMB level from N64.
The SSBM version sucked. Also they should re-design the classic levels :D
And have the option to choose between classic graphics and modern graphics for the classic stages.

Back