SSBB Stage Discussion

zapasant93 said:
ide love to see a stage from metal gear.....obiously besides shadow moses, maybe when liquid and snake fight hand to hand........but that seems too simple.......hmm maybe something from the other games

Have you seen the AC stage? They don't care to much about simplicity. Plus liquid could terrorize the stage instead of Tom Nook.

Sorabrawl, where did you find that clip with Wario?

i wonder how many more stages are going to be like the AC stage. like if snakes if you play the game after _____ hours both metal gears show up at the same time or something.

balrogs.pa said:
i wonder how many more stages are going to be like the AC stage. like if snakes if you play the game after _____ hours both metal gears show up at the same time or something.

Probably none, That's what makes the AC stage unique, it's based off the game

SamiAmiaM said:
Who knows maybe at night dark pokemon are more likely than during the day.

Actually, correcting me, that could be a possibility

It would be cool to have a Super Monkey ball stage... :crazy:

The resident Evil 4 final stage: Smash style! Saddler monster could occasionally jump around crushing people

zapasant93 said:
ide love to see a stage from metal gear.....obiously besides shadow moses, maybe when liquid and snake fight hand to hand........but that seems too simple.......hmm maybe something from the other games
well why not put like one part where everyones above ground and you have to get into the elevator before alert comes. and then you go through each stage until you go to the room temp room (if you played you'll know what im talking about)

or mabye like it shows the screen kinda rolling through and your in that tanker area and you have to dodge the lasers.

Kingston said:
It would be cool to have a Super Monkey ball stage... :crazy:

The resident Evil 4 final stage: Smash style! Saddler monster could occasionally jump around crushing people

First, we need a Monkey Ball character =) I actually suggested that on IGN last week...

But yeah, I don't know how they would make a stage on that, unless everyone were in Balls .... Which would ruin the effect of the Brawl 'cause no one would be able to attack :lol:

zapasant93 said:
They are most likely gonna have 1-3 more stages from MGS o_O besides Shadow moses...

balrogs.pa said:
i doubt that..
o_O most likely 1-2 more...but since this game is BRAWL and NOT Melee there is probaly gonna be a WAY bigger selection for places to play and melee had like 1-2 stages for each type of game >.> except ice climbers =D. So i think they might raise the stakes to 3 stages for each series of games and possibly 2 for iceclimbers? lol :lol: just a thought

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
o_O most likely 1-2 more...but since this game is BRAWL and NOT Melee there is probaly gonna be a WAY bigger selection for places to play and melee had like 1-2 stages for each type of game >.> except ice climbers =D. So i think they might raise the stakes to 3 stages for each series of games and possibly 2 for iceclimbers? lol :lol: just a thought

There will probably be only up to 2 for each franchize, we only have one for any of them, so far.

mushroomedmario said:
there were 4 mario stages in ssbm, i believe it will be roughly 3 to series

Ok maybe to the major ones, like mario, but not to new ones like MGS and Sonic, I'm just guessing 1 or 2 for those.

Btw, does anyone know what it takes to make a thread stickied?

what about an underwater stage from mario galaxy?

Last edited:
Back