Ssbb vs. Smg (announcing winner)

TransAm317 said:
i didnt even think that Galexy was that great and Brawl isnt out yet but it will be better for sure.

Agreed mate, I didn't think Galaxy was that good either, Brawl will MOST DEFINITELY be better; don't get me wrong though, I still liked Galaxy.

this is a very simple question to answer. brawl has more replay value, online, multiplayer, singleplayer. but if you look at the game by itself. if you dont have your wii connected to the internet, online is useless. if you dont have anyone to play with, the multiplayer is useless. brawl cant live on its single player and everyone knows it. mario galaxy on the other hand delivers a really good single player, a sad co-op, but has better level design.

Im not going to say that one is better than the other, rather that one is better in some ways then the other and the same goes the other way. You might want to know how i know if brawl is good or not, well my friend modded his wii to get the japanese version.:lol:

To be honest, this is a really bad game battle. On one hand, you have smg which has a superior single player and is only singleplayer. On the other, you have SSBB with superb multiplayer, something smg doesn't have. And SSBB doesn't have a singleplayer experience as excellent as SMG. But also keep in mind that SMG is also a platformer while SSBB is a fighter. Both of these are totally different games, it's the same as comparing apples to oranges where the only way they are related is that they are fruit and have seeds.

Ever heard of bias?

Your decision to post this in the Brawl section completely discredits any results you may come up with.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Ever heard of bias?

Your decision to post this in the Brawl section completely discredits any results you may come up with.

thats very true. this is best to go in the wii gaming section.

thas said:
thats very true. this is best to go in the wii gaming section.

I don't think that would matter. I'm pretty sure about 4/5 of the people in the forum have a Brawl avatar or something related to Brawl in their signature.

Face it, this forum is Brawl-crazy.

And that is the exact reason why most non-brawling members AVOID this section. Because of this, this poll will be heavily biased.

I've played Brawl and Galaxy...IMO....Brawl>>>>>>>Galaxy....but Galaxy is still one of my most favorite games...that's saying something

Ssbb!!

Super Mario Galaxy was good and all, except for one problem: It took me like 3 days to beat it, and 2 weeks to get 120 stars with both mario and luigi, and the best part: I never got to see the GAME OVER screen:wink:

Brawl on the other hand, is difficuilt, and fun. at least in that game I can PWN random characters for no apparent reason :lol:

I'm even willing to argue that Brawl's single-player is better than SMG

But hey! they're both good games, it's just that Brawl is better

Back