Ssbb

Oh and I'll give a list of characters that I also think are rigged (with reference to your definintion of rigged)

Sheik (Godly Fair, Good tilits, chaingrabbing, invincibility due to transport move, no lag between moves, fast)
Marth (Fsmash, aerial versatility - can land many aerials in row)
Fox (strong utilts, usmash, uair and chaingrabs and infinites and is fast, minimal lag between moves)
Falco (same here but also has a stunning laser and can pillar (shine, drillshine etc stuns opponent and racks up damage))
Peach (can spam dsmash and aerials on the ground)
ICs (desynching, grab combos (b moves during grabs due to nana being idle while popo grabs), chaingrabs)
Maybe Capt Falcon (fastest speed, strong aerials, including Fair)

Speaking of Marth 'blocking' links Dair (down A in air), I think the person meant that he can strike Link when he does Dair, not block. For everyone else sure the answer is block into a shield grab.

yes link zelda! thats what i meant, i havent played in so long i was just scraping memories! marth is the onle one who can attack link while hes doing it, the reason why IC are kidna cheap is becuase you do the over B move 1 way, then while their still recovering you go back, and keep doing it, sooner or later they will get out (after more damage, bigger kick back) then you finished them with OVER+A one of the C moves, where both of them hammer at the same time (its deadly when both of them do it at the same time)

why doesn't anyone want fire emblem and sonic characters in they game????
am i the only one who owns fire emblem games???!!! OMG!!!

Trickz said:
Don't scream, look at SSB -> SSBM. Lots of characters had the same moves, like Mario's fireball, Kirby's inhale, Fox's laser, etc.

yeah, some of the moves will b definately kept but changed around, and definately new moves, just like from SSB to SSBM; of course, they will probably keep most of the basic moves such as marios and luigis spinning throws and fireballs, since those r classic, and links bombs and arrows, since those r also classic...other than that, the moves will definately not be identical--even the little moves they keep, like samus' charge beam, which is also a classic, will look different, just like the difference between SSB and SSBB; no need to cry, it will b alright :yesnod:

Pfft... that's obviously Link's kamehameha move similar to mario's fire blast move when he picks up an item and gets charged up.

Its been around for a while so doesn't take much to think what each character is doing in the trailer. Metanight becomes invisible when dodging. Pit uses an arrow in the similar way to Link's but they have a curve to their trajectory.

We've already got two fire emblem characters in the Game... Marth and Roy.

Roy has teh F!R3!!!0ne11!1!One

I'm sure the SSBB trailer has showed you what characters are going to be in the game. There's also going to be secret characters but they will be revealed as soon as people finish the game... Dunno how long that will be. SSBM still isn't 90% finished and I've had it for a yr and hlf.

I'd prefer if they kept the moves and controls, and made sure they kept the game mechanics 1:1 from Melee. Would be nice to get rid of those smash icons that give the massive attack, cause that kinda makes the game less about skill, and more about items, which I already hate enough. They also need to remove Wario, or at least that ridiculous fart move. This is a fairly serious fighter in tournaments and such, and this kinda childish rubbish shouldn't be included.

i dont care if they have the same moves the new characters will be fun but i think i am still the only one that wants fire emblem characters in it... oh well

Back