Does anybody really care for Pikachu?.. Lol

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
I mean i hope i'm not the only one here, But pikachu has always been the middle worst of characters to play as, Or as i think anyway.. He's been doing the same moves since SmashBros, Then it carried on to Melee, SO i really don't think that pikachu even makes any hype in the game anyway, I think he's just a respected idol if anything...

Why do people like him as they're main D:, I can't understand it DX

Pikachu is a main character from Pokemon, and Pokemon is a very damm important game for Nintendo, do you have any idea on how much money they are getting with every Pokemon single game, it's so crazy... it would be bad not to put Pikachu in Brawl... But personally, I don't like Pokemon, so if Pikachu wasn't a character of Brawl, it wouldn't make any diference to me.

I'm not a big fan of the fat yellow mouse either. When I play as him on Melee, I just find myself abusing the thunderbolt attack (Down+B) since that's the only attack on him that I find useful. But as a character in general, Pikachu is pretty cool. Just not the best smasher.

Pikachu is my player of choice in both Smash Bros 64 and Melee...hes fast and strong, an execllent character in my books. And all the characters have been doing the same attacks bare a few that have been added in (Although Pikachu has had these add ons too I think you'll find).

Quick attack is one of the best moves to get back on in my opinion, if you master the double jolt of it anyway. Thunder is amazing for clearing people and dealing serious damage. Thundershock is good for annoying people and is also good for small combos. The charge up headbutt can also be great if you time it right.

Also he has a collection of cool hats.

I think he has more than the right to be classified as a main character being as he helped shift 155 million copies of the Pokemon franchise.

Well, I think if any pokemon should be in there, it should be pikachu. I'm not a fan of having the other spots taken up by pokemon as main fighters... thats just me. It seems to me like they used the pokemon (other than pikachu) to cover more character slot spaces because they couldn't come up with more characters, or were pressed with time to get the game out.

Even though I dont like him, I think pikachu needs to be in the game. Pichu on the other hand....

I Love Pikachu! I'm Awesome With Him As Well... :D

I'm Glad He's In It!

hehe, that didn't help anything^ , but just talking about pikazhu strictly as a ssb char, he is really good, underestimated move is his b-sideways, it is awesome if you are good with him, i'd have to say he is easily top 7

There is no 'top' characters in ssb. That is what makes the game so great. YOU might have top characters, but there is no list of whose best. All of them have their own strengths and weaknesses, and if you take the time to master someone, it is easy to beat someone using a 'good' character while your using a 'bad' character.

zuriku said:
I mean i hope i'm not the only one here, But pikachu has always been the middle worst of characters to play as, Or as i think anyway.. He's been doing the same moves since SmashBros, Then it carried on to Melee, SO i really don't think that pikachu even makes any hype in the game anyway, I think he's just a respected idol if anything...

well the reasen i dont like him is cuz in ssbm he looks fat....(ptchaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahha!)

Jay61 said:
Pikachu is my player of choice in both Smash Bros 64 and Melee...hes fast and strong, an execllent character in my books. And all the characters have been doing the same attacks bare a few that have been added in (Although Pikachu has had these add ons too I think you'll find).

Quick attack is one of the best moves to get back on in my opinion, if you master the double jolt of it anyway. Thunder is amazing for clearing people and dealing serious damage. Thundershock is good for annoying people and is also good for small combos. The charge up headbutt can also be great if you time it right.

Also he has a collection of cool hats.

I think he has more than the right to be classified as a main character being as he helped shift 155 million copies of the Pokemon franchise.
That was... a lot of info about pikachu.

I liked him in the 64 due to the fact he was fast and had good combos, like Fox. The good thing was he didnt fall as fast as Fox which set him apart, in a good way. I dont use him on the GC cause the characters are more balanced.

I tend to think they can throw whoever they want in the Smash Brothers games as long as they don't LEAVE OUT anybody obvious, which does happen. The more characters in it, the better. I don't care if it means putting somebody like the Ice Climbers in it... more is better. But I just don't like them putting in the Ice Climbers and leaving out somebody any bit more popular Waluigi or Daisy or even "B-list" characters like Falco or Slippy or whoever like that. I don't complain about Ice Climbers, it just makes me wonder why somebody like that DOES make it and they leave out somebody really popular.
(Don't pay too much attention to my examples, just the point about them)

In short... yes, I also like Pikachu.

Back