Ssbb

Lol fine you 99.98% nintendo fanboy (0.02% off because you dont want sonic in ssbb) i guess your wii knowledge is better than mine

you didnt notice link with the tri-thing sorrounding the guy while link was slashing him!?! thats new!

I hope they have the same old moves with just a few ones like they did with SSB to SSBM. As for Wario being int he game I'm not to excited about that because I'm he's going to be one of those characters that are easy to be "cheap" with.

psh, i hope they nerf marth, marth was the most rigged character who had the longest melee attack and WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD BLOCK LINK'S DOWN+B MOVE WHICH IS JUST TO CHEAP! i hope they fix him sooo much or just take him out! all the newbs play with him!!!!!!!!

Marth wasnt rigged...he was just a little bit cheap and what do you mean he was the only one who could block links down+b move? everyone can do that hold R/L

Really....but anyways, I think they should add alot of new moves, or at least for the clones.

Wario won't be cheap, don't worry about it. Hal Labs might make a couple new cheap chars, but as long as u really r good at SSBB it won't matter...

DUDE.... i would love to see tak in this game. i love his juju games for cube there cool. and besides tak.. PIT would be the other awsome charecter. what game is he from ne way? ive never seen him befor he just looks so damn cool.

biskit003 said:
DUDE.... i would love to see tak in this game. i love his juju games for cube there cool. and besides tak.. PIT would be the other awsome charecter. what game is he from ne way? ive never seen him befor he just looks so damn cool.
He's from Kid Icarus for the NES(Right?)

hopefully they will be able to balance characters through online, so i say throw us tons of unbalanced characters now and balance later!

lol...cheap MEANS rigged, rigged MEANS cheap, their the same thing, der. well its beside the R move or side step, its like a move he has himself that can block it, anyone can R or sidestep it but that dosent happen much anyways

actually Cheap and Rigged arent the same thing Rigged means that he was designed to win(Like Wrestling is) Cheap is just like....well im not completly sure i would a magine that it was he had one of the Quickest moves

no no, they are CHEAP because they are RIGGED. that explains it better. and im sure nintendo would have wanted to fix some of it, like how bad the ice climbers own, they are kinda cheap against anyone who isnt like...play atleast 10 hours a day (pros)

Back