ssbb ?

hey ive already completed events 1-20 solo and still no jigglypuff

KHgamer said:
u know you talk a whole lot of ****. lets fight. fc in sig.
wow,i wont argue with u but ur a n00b...i dont battle people like u,i battle good ppl for fun,not crap heads that think they're so tough...and stop spamming the thread.

halo500 said:
wow,i wont argue with u but ur a n00b...i dont battle people like u,i battle good ppl for fun,not crap heads that think they're so tough...and stop spamming the thread.
i'm not spamming i asked if u wanna go. spammingis when people post uneccessary comments in the forum(which i did not do). all i ask was did u wanna battle. now plz stop starting crap like a little 11 year-old and lets actually start discussing who wants to battle. b/c the only one spamming is you. b/c im competitive and like i said before, get on topic..

anyone wanna battle? im bored

KHgamer said:
i'm not spamming i asked if u wanna go. spammingis when people post uneccessary comments in the forum(which i did not do). all i ask was did u wanna battle. now plz stop starting crap like a little 11 year-old and lets actually start discussing who wants to battle. b/c the only one spamming is you. b/c im competitive and like i said before, get on topic..

anyone wanna battle? im bored
ok,sorry about that...my bad,i tend to get in an assy attitude sometimes...no hard feelings right?and i'll battle u some other time.

halo500 said:
ok,sorry about that...my bad,i tend to get in an assy attitude sometimes...no hard feelings right?and i'll battle u some other time.

i understand. great. i probably did say some bitchy stuff but hey everythings ok now so ROCK ON.
i just wanna watch hockey on youtube

halo500 said:

halo500, i think i've added you, have you added me?
I probably won't be online in Brawl today, b/c I have a test tomorrow and company over, but I'll try to face you sometime this week.

im only online in friday,saturday, and sunday.

Back