(SSBM) How to test youre skill the best ( discussion )

Sovieto said:
there is luck with items. you could be fighting and fighting, youre down to 1 life each. your opponent is about to get knocked off the stageand then a heart container drops. he gets lucky and lives, then maybe a hammer or some other item drops and he grabs it too winning the game. you shouldve won that match, but he got lucky. the item drop and where it drops is random, when seeing whos better you shouldnt include random factors.

that's why you use skill to prevent him from getting the heart and hammer

i like having fd with no items occasionally but for the most party i enjoy items, i think i'm pretty good when it comes to both situations

however....i turn off some of the items just because i don't like them(mainly the cheap ones like hammer, star and healing items)

no you guys dont understand, item spawn is random. if youve guys passed third grade then you should know even with a quarter toss out of 3, all 3 could be heads, all 3 could be tails, even with best out of 3 for matches, there is still a random chance someone will win that coin toss the whole time, or in times that win them the game. theres no way to stop an opponent from picking up a weapon if it spawns closer to them or on them.

Back