SSBM wont work on wii???

mushy_peas

Wanna buy sum pegs, Dave?
Jul 15, 2007
the Moon
Wii Online Code
2266-7584-2659-5107
so there i am right wanting to kick sum ass on SSBM and i go to put it in the wii and it works fine. it loads up and still fine, but when it goes onto character select it says cannot read disk. im lyk :yikes: WTF, so i take it out and put it in about 100 times and it finally works. but after the match finishes it does it again.
It works fine on my gamecube but i dont think my wii likes it.

anybody elso having these problems?

Your disk must be scratched/ smudged...from what I've hear all the GC games work on Wii...hell I even played Smash Bros earlier.

but if it was scratched it wouldnt work on my gamecube, but it does. it just doesnt work(very well) on my wii

hmm..well, rub it with a cloth or something anyway..maybe you left a fingerprint on it by accident?

ye i already tried, i can always get my GC out. maybe my wii is too excited about brawl lolz

If I were you and really wanted to play SSBM then I would just use the gamecube

My Metroid Prime was scratched. I was able to play the first level on Gamecube while I couldn't get past the menu on Wii. Maybe the Wii's reader is more sensitive or something.

clean the disk. Or check if other gamecube games work on the Wii. If not, it's the wii's problem.

Back