SSX Blur Career Question

Skorp

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
2652-0001-8231-6800
I'm really annoyed by the fact that when you start a career with one character you basically have to start over if you change your character. There are only four available at first so if you want to use one of the ones you've unlocked you have to start over? Am I missing something because I find this really stupid. Anyone seeing something I don't? I'm mostly upset you have to recollect collectibles for each character.

Also I'm horrible at half pipe, I always end up losing speed after getting big air a couple times, is there any trick to keeping your speed up so you keep getting high enough? Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
I figured out the halfpipe I think, but the career thing still really annoys me.

I don't have it yet but I have one of the old ones, don't you just start a new career for each character and each character and their own career is saved?

Dev/Null said:
I don't have it yet but I have one of the old ones, don't you just start a new career for each character and each character and their own career is saved?

Yeah this is correct I believe. It makes sense that each character has their own career. The thing that annoys me is that there are 275 of these collectibles you need to find on the peaks and you have to find them separately for each character. So if I spend hours finding them all for one character and I want to use another character I can't use the uber tricks that I've collected.

Back