SSX Blur Controls Trailer

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a new trailer for soon to be released title SSX: Blur. The video guides you through the control setup and wiimote action for the different tricks and jumps.

Really looking forward to this title due out in March.

Wow, saw this thread earlier (didn't click on it, just saw the title) and told myself, "Hmm, SSX Tricky" or whatever that one was called, "was good...eh, probably won't buy this game, i'll check out the thread l8r..." WELL AM I EVER GLAD I DID! It looks fun as hell! The controls are sweet, this game is defintely gonna be fun. :D

Looks like alot of fun, I just question how the Wii will handle this game...

Not sure if it's just the video, but at the start of the clip before he took off, the FPS didn't look too great.

I've never touched a SSX game before, but I think I might pick this one up. It looks like a load of fun.

SSX Blur

Well looking at the trailer it certainly looks like EA have listened to most of the player critisim of the souless and un-enjoyable "SSX-On Tour" and gone back to what works best - balls out extreme snowboarding action a la Tricky & SSX3 - good work fellas. I'm getting it the day it comes out, without a doubt these games on the GC are fantastic and this certainly looks it as well!!!

Back