star fox for wii?

sweet star fox has been one of the best games out there... well minus adventure and that other one on the gamecube... i really hope that the wii one goes back to style like star fox and star fox 64 but thats just mii

Miyamoto is considering it but there is nothing even confirmed yet, nothing. The best you can get is old Star Fox GC games or get Star Fox 64 off the VC.

Nothing is confirmed, but in my own mind I like to think that bringing any character into SSBB is like saying "We still love this character, so let's keep them alive" and then maybe we'll see new games with them. Nobody's said anything about Kid Icarus being revived on Wii but I like to think that Pit being in SSBB might mean that.
I'd be willing to bet they'll do something with Star Fox on the Wii, though. That's a franchise that is still very much alive. I bet by the time it would come out, the Wii development would be in gear enough to make that a kick ass game no matter what. WiFi will be available, control schemes will be experimented enough with other games, lots of kinks will be worked out through OTHER games just by the time they'd ANNOUNCE a Star Fox game. Basically any game that hasn't been officially announced already, I'm HAPPY if I KNOW they'll make it. Look at Mario Kart... you KNOW there will be one. The longer they take to make it, the better it will be, the more likely it'll have online play, maybe online add-ons, etc.

anybody play the wario ware star fox minigame? i haven't, but it suppodesly has really good wii controls. hopefully that means they're developing a new one for wii. just so long as its nothing like dinosaur planet. crappiest addition to any great franchise, if you ask me.

i dont know have you played Castlevaina Dracula X haha but yeah that Star Fox adventures is horrible. and i liked the star fox micro mini game on wario ware

Belmont said:
i dont know have you played Castlevaina Dracula X haha

yeah, my friend who like worships castlevania told me that game just flat out sucks.

FWELR said:
anybody play the wario ware star fox minigame? i haven't, but it suppodesly has really good wii controls. hopefully that means they're developing a new one for wii. just so long as its nothing like dinosaur planet. crappiest addition to any great franchise, if you ask me.
i played it!!! it is really really great, makes me not buy the 64 version solely because those few moments of motion controlled flying (holding mote sideways) would translate to sleeping if i had to play with the regular control scheme ever again

Back