Star wars for the wii...........possible ?

Pretty cool!
I just am surprised Lucas Arts hasnt said a thing about there being a future Star Wars game (for Wii)....if there isnt I'll be amazed they didnt take their chance!

Thats what I would want You press the A button to make the light saber come out and swing the wii mote that would be cool.

i'd really love to play star was in wii.. But I seriously doubt that if it could come true.. Considering Wii's hardware, isn't it just not enough to handle the AI and graphic? No offense, but I'm just curious.(I wasn't even thinking about the hardware of Wii since I know nothing of it, but I read that in the comments of that video in Youtube)

I think it would be nice if the light saber coppied the wii mote movements, instead of some pre-made swings that are just triggered by it. It would be hell difficult when it comes to blocking the lasers they shoot at you, but it would also be so damn cool, lol. But I'm not sure if that's possible right now, because of what I've seen in other games, the wii mote has some kind of delay...

Oh, without a doubt do I think George Lucas and his crew are thinking about this. I know its implanted in there heads. And quote me on this. We should see something announced of plans on this by end of 2007.

eskiemong said:
i'd really love to play star was in wii.. But I seriously doubt that if it could come true.. Considering Wii's hardware, isn't it just not enough to handle the AI and graphic? No offense, but I'm just curious.(I wasn't even thinking about the hardware of Wii since I know nothing of it, but I read that in the comments of that video in Youtube)
Actually I've played Star Wars games on PCs to which Wii would seem like a supercomputer, so no, Wii hardware is more than enough to do its job. We don't have HD graphics anyway, and anything less than that the Wii can handle.

And I'm sure Lucas Arts will be developing an exclusive title for Wii, there is simply too much profit for them not to.

I wouldnt mind Star Wars Battlefront, acctually I hope they release a Star Wars Battle Front for the Wii. Lego Battle Front, dont matter to me, I really enjoyed Star Wars batttle front 2, and 1 :) . But that is intresting, what game demo is that though? Is that the one for the XBOX360?

Definitely sounds like a winner to me! This is very much something I'm looking foreward to. How could any party involved not have had this in mind from the get go? Although, yes, the sword/lightsaber action would have to be a bit better than Zelda. That shouldn't be a problem, since on Wii Sports it seems that every movement no matter how slight, was totally picked up.

I'd like to see battlefront 3 I haven't tried and have no interest in trying the lego star wars series

God... that would be just the best!
Hope the makers of Star Wars game finally get a brain to think of a idea to get loads of cash from making a SW game for the Wii.
I think every one who has a Wii would want SW.

Back