Star wars for the wii...........possible ?

this would be good if the wiimote did actually copy your exact movements

for example zelda is just a flick of the wrist, even if you do however do a full horizontal slice the wiimote just recognises movement not horizontal movement and will slice whatever way it feels like they need to make it mimic your exact movements, it can and allready has been done it does it in wii sports before you swing wave the wiimote about it will copy you as closely as it can and this is exactly what needs to be done nothing more

spudman said:
mimic your exact movements, it can and allready has been done it does it in wii sports

roflmao - are we talking about the game that came free with the wii? are you having a laugh? :eek:ut:

eskiemong said:
i'd really love to play star was in wii.. But I seriously doubt that if it could come true.. Considering Wii's hardware, isn't it just not enough to handle the AI and graphic? No offense, but I'm just curious.(I wasn't even thinking about the hardware of Wii since I know nothing of it, but I read that in the comments of that video in Youtube)

How about Lego Star Wars?? That was a fun game, and would still be just as fun for the Wii!

Stallyon said:
roflmao - are we talking about the game that came free with the wii? are you having a laugh? :eek:ut:
Umm, I dont know what you are talking about.....because he is exactly right. Go play baseball in Wii Sports and bat. When you are waiting for the pitch, move the wiimote around and it will follow it on-screen. Really close to 1:1 too.....closest I've seen anyway.

And thats really what some Wii games need to start involving. Like if LucasArts made a Star Wars game but didnt include 1:1 combat with the lightsaber it would be pointless. I think this is actually VERY important to the Wii

Back