StarEdge- Official Sign-Up and OOC Discussion

Everything seems to be in order here-- Gerumbio, Orbus, Darius, Townes and Lillis are in the Emerald Moon's docking bay, and the villains are down below on Inops' Moon. However, it is impossible to see The Silverwing, Darius's ship, from the surface of Inops. I believe that is where the confusion lies. I don't blame ya, Neosquid, it's an easy mistake to make, what with there being two Docking Bays (one on Inops, the other on the Emerald Moon). Since there is no contradiction in seeing it from the moon (it's close enough), everything should be fine. If you need more explanation, please PM me.
EDIT: Seems I was confused as well. If Squig is on the moon, they can see the ship with the binoculars. I apologize for the confusion.

Last edited:
Then the Emerald Moon is in space, orbiting the moon of Inops?

Last edited:
Seems everythings been sorted out... Good to see. lol.

@ Febe: Krillin: So, its like Australia but-
Jeice: In Space. Go Space Broncos!

lmfao

Here is a drawing of my characters, if any one is interested. If any other people have drawings of their characters, I myself would very much like to see.

lillis_and_townes_by_cacaw-d377e1v.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. Similar to how I imagined them.

I should draw a picture of Squig sometime....

OH HAI THAR. IT'S THOSE COOL GUYS THAT REMIND ME OF BING AND BOB.

Here is something that probably would have benefited from a lot more work put into it. Especially the background, and that arm. How is it so long? There is paint bleeding everywhere in that ****.

If I get bored, I might draw your character too! WHO KNOWS WHAT WACKY THINGS WILL HAPPEN?!

I do. I know the answer.

Attachments

• cooldude.jpg
    cooldude.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
My god...while drawing Squig, I realized just how cute he actually is. He barely looks threatening at all. Im hesitant to show it to you guys.

Good drawing, Febe.

Last edited:
OH HAI THAR. IT'S THOSE COOL GUYS THAT REMIND ME OF BING AND BOB.

Here is something that probably would have benefited from a lot more work put into it. Especially the background, and that arm. How is it so long? There is paint bleeding everywhere in that ****.

If I get bored, I might draw your character too! WHO KNOWS WHAT WACKY THINGS WILL HAPPEN?!

I do. I know the answer.

I like this a very good deal. Right skillful, I would call it.
Also, Lillis is definitely going to have sexual relations with that cyborg barmaid.

My god...while drawing Squig, I realized just how cute he actually is. He barely looks threatening at all. Im hesitant to show it to you guys.

Good drawing, Febe.

Come now, let us see.

if anybody wants to give one of my characters a shot, go for it.

Ditto. If anyone wants to draw Squig, its fine with me.

I drew a picture of him, but it may take a while to get it online. And I cant draw good on the computer.

Back