Start a WMFL?!

Ya I cant belive it either, this is gonna rule.

Btw whoever took my name on that site, shame on them lol

:nono:

I posted on footballs future to try and get a texans guy

Roadrunner32 said:
Did you register for our website?(to thatstobadd56)

umm i asked if i could be the Chargers (yay!) and i am but...how do i register?..what website? this one?
lol

roadrunner, when we startin this league cuz im not gettin mine til my b-day on the 24th. so i wont have the game until 2 weeks after it comes out

We dont start the league until sept when season starts. But we will be playing for fun once it comes out.

thatstobadd56 said:
umm i asked if i could be the Chargers (yay!) and i am but...how do i register?..what website? this one?
lol

No, we have an official league website now, read my very first post again. Or just go to this site and Register through the welcome page

http://www.wmfl.tk/

okay..i went to the site..i signed up for the mailing list...the i got the e-mail...and it said i was registered

EVERYBODY WHO HAS SIGNED UP AND HAS NOT REGISTERED ON OUR LEAGUES OWN WEBSITE, PLEASE DO NOW www.wmfl.tk

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

wiiman44 said:
roadrunner, when we startin this league cuz im not gettin mine til my b-day on the 24th. so i wont have the game until 2 weeks after it comes out
i think we play each game as it happens in the season. and the season doesn't start till September 6th, correct?

hey how do you know your registered, I filled out the thing on the page and went to my mail clicked on the website and it brought me back here does that mean I registered???

So I guess if you have 32 already, everyone else is out of luck? maybe we could get another pool started with 32 other people, although that could be tough. Is the Texans spot still open, because I will gladly take it :-D

The mailing list is so I can have your email and send message when season is ready to start. When you go to the site, click on either opponent talk or forum and sign up there. THats where most of the action wll be.

Back