Start a WMFL?!

Keno, We may need backup players. Stick around b/c with 32 ppl, Im sure some1 may not be able to do it.

kenosando said:
thanks - I have already signed up on the mailing list.

Yea we def need some backup because i doubt that all 32 people are gunna be able to play

just wondering will there be a little prize for the person who wins the most games or who wins the super bowl

Ive been thinking im pretty sure most of us have paypal accounts we could all throw in like 2-3 dollars as a pot for the winner. Or split up 1st 2nd 3rd.

chach said:
Ive been thinking im pretty sure most of us have paypal accounts we could all throw in like 2-3 dollars as a pot for the winner. Or split up 1st 2nd 3rd.

that sounds pretty good - we could have the commish setup an account for the pot and treat that as an entry fee.

I dont have one..I dont think im going to be getting one either

Im only 16 no credit card

Ill be happy to send you cash

We could just donate and have like a shirt or trophy made. Not sure about money though.

yeah, there are some who may not have a paypal ie Titans - the money adds another dimension not everyone can accomodate. I wouldn't mind either way, but for those who do not have a paypal we wouldn't want to leave them out.

I see no problem in sending cash to be made a T-shirt. If someone could go make a T-shirt something like WiiChat Madden 2008 football champ. I wouldn't mind chipping in some cash for that. Just gimme an address and Ill send some cash. So I vote for A T shirt.

even Though All The Spots Are Filled Up, You Can Still Sign Up Because There Are Bound To Be People Who Quit/ Or Get Booted For Skipping Games. The Faster You Sign Up. The Better Chance You Have At Getting A Team. If You Do Sign Up Then Leave Your Email On Our Official League Website.

i signed up on the mailing list..... Cant wait for MAdden!

Back