Start a WMFL?!

Its been filled by keno. He was 1st on backup list.

NOTE: I really need to hear from:

Draogn2020 (Jaguars)
Rexall (Texans)
Fatnathan (Chiefs)

I have sent PMs to DR and Fat. Please respond by next monday. We have 3 backups that really want to play and for this league to be successful, you have to be online quiet a bit or at least respond to emails.

Last edited:
looks like we have a rival league starting up, lol.

Before u look to another league, keep in touch with us. We have 32 but that doesnt mean they all will stay. I am certain some wont be able to do it. Give me your name, PM me, and I will add you to backup list. Theres no way of getting 32 other ppl .

Last Call for Fatnathan, Rexall, and Draogn 2020. I need a reply soon or I have to replace.

SIIIIIIIKEEEE no way your gettin titans ahahahah you make me laff!!!!! is ctarheels does agree not to play im gettn htem...neways you can have my vikings if i get titans

Co18. The other league is not run by us. And to be honest, there prob wontbe enough for another league. I can put you down as a backup, but you would only get the team the person whp quit had. Let me know if u still want on backup and I need a email address be4 I can put u tthere

other league

Like Jared says there will be no other league like this one. I know because i started the new one before i knew there was a backup list for the original. There may be some options for something similar but you should also join the backup list.

This was the original, we are pretty organized and have good administrators hell we have our own website this is probably the better of the 2

Back