Starting Characters for Brawl!!!........sorta

Mr. person

Warhammer 40k is the best
Jun 22, 2007
over the rainbow
Well i was on the official brawl website and i saw the basic brawl selection for wi-fi, and then it got to the part were it got to the character selection screen. the strange thing was some of the characters on the cover of the game were not on there like kirby, snake, ness and a few others, but seriously, why wasn't kirby on there.

(i would post a picture but i dont know how and im lazy so u guys can check it out yourselves at www.smashbros.com )

A better question would be:

WHY THE HELL ISN'T WALUIGI IN SSBB! GAAAAAARGH!

just because they show a screen of a demo doesnt mean they are the starting characters.

I think it's far more likely that these are the starting characters now that we see them on the site. But, I'm still not positive that they are the starters..

I'd just wait and see.

My fake roster that I made in September was so close to the real thing, you don't even know. I had the pink background with various circles and whatnot.

But it had Leon and Geno... Never mind.

Yeah, that roster looks like the one from the demo version.
Do you really think you'll need to unlock Kirby?

I'm placing my bets that Ness and Captain Falcon are un-lockable like they were in the original.

This was the exzct screen selection from the demo at E for all. They just used it because they needed an example and didn't want to show any more unlockable characters. It is not the starting character selection because you need to unlock sonic as said on Smashbros.com with the "challenger approaching" symbol.

Kirby Snake and Wario arn't there because they hadn't been finished in design by the time E for all game to town.

As for everyone else- Ness Luigi etc. wern't even announced yet!

gamefreak4 said:
This was the exzct screen selection from the demo at E for all. They just used it because they needed an example and didn't want to show any more unlockable characters. It is not the starting character selection because you need to unlock sonic as said on Smashbros.com with the "challenger approaching" symbol.

Kirby Snake and Wario arn't there because they hadn't been finished in design by the time E for all game to town.

As for everyone else- Ness Luigi etc. wern't even announced yet!

the challanger approaching thing is there because they are new to the series, not because you'd have to unlock it

Back