Character Logos (interesting!)..

NiGHTS' gender has never been clarified, although Will and Helen both said he/she respectively in NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.
(It's hard to tell from NiGHTS' voice what it is...)

mushroomedmario said:
why do people think isaac is third party

the whole world seems to think so

Yeah, the funny thing is that Isaac himself is actually first party and owned by Nintendo.

Original post has been updated with new logo:

Warning! New Logo Approaching!

The Smash Bros. Dojo has revealed a new logo to coincide with Olimar and the Pikmin franchise.

world_b_22.gif

Surprisingly, instead of occupying slot 19, the Pikmin franchise settles in at slot 22. As some of you have mentioned, this goes against the "alphabetical" theory, as you would expect Pikmin to fit comfortable between Myth of Light (Kid Icarus) and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Other thoughts?

mushroomedmario said:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/thealmightygoat/

this guy has no credibility, but to me he just sounds like he know's his stuff

If you read one of his blogs furhter down he states that the 4 secret characters in the original SB64 will be secret in Brawl for the old SB. Which means that Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness will be unlockable which would makes sense since the dojo hasn't announced any of these characters but they mostly have a good chance for them to return. Maybe this guy is right?

naisatoh said:
Original post has been updated with new logo:

Warning! New Logo Approaching!

The Smash Bros. Dojo has revealed a new logo to coincide with Olimar and the Pikmin franchise.

world_b_22.gif

Surprisingly, instead of occupying slot 19, the Pikmin franchise settles in at slot 22. As some of you have mentioned, this goes against the "alphabetical" theory, as you would expect Pikmin to fit comfortable between Myth of Light (Kid Icarus) and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Other thoughts?
Well, as I stated before, I believe this disproves the alphabetical theory and proves the appearance chronologicality (I made a new word! XD) therefore giving proof for G&W as a veteran fighter =D

NiGHTS' gender has never been clarified, although Will and Helen both said he/she respectively in NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.
(It's hard to tell from NiGHTS' voice what it is...)
NIGHTS is officially genderless as stated by the creators of the franchise. I call "it" a "she" though, just cuz to me "it" implies inanimate objects and genderless doesn't really apply in real life (transvestites and shemales have specific classifications) so we don't really have another word. Therefore, since NIGHTS is voiced by a girl in the new game, I call her a girl...editting effects made you unable to tell her gender since she is, in fact, genderless, but it was a girl who did the voice.

As for the rumor about her, I believe it all until the "free FSA" thing...

interesting... Mr game and watch WILL return... He didn't seem right in melee... But in this game, a lot of weird stuff is happnin so y not!
ness will return to I think... Everyone from SSB64 will return... I think

Nobody likes Game and Watch really
only the really really sad people like him

sorabrawl said:
Nobody likes Game and Watch really
only the really really sad people like him
^Wrong. Many people like him, including me. He's one of the strongest characters in the game. The only problem with him is that he's light

I know, I was talking to sorabawl...you said you don't like him, sora said nobody does. There's a difference ;D

Back