Character Logos (interesting!)..

Not really, it mainly sticks with the alphabetical side of things which doesn't seem to have much to do with anything =P

S.S. said:
Not really, it mainly sticks with the alphabetical side of things which doesn't seem to have much to do with anything =P

yeah mainly, but it still acknowledges it....and they both fit into the pattern

however one thing dosn't

and coincidentally it's today's icon

the ds, now if it was in alphabetical order it would be representing 'touch generations'

which could make sense

OR that this icon is somehow different than the other icons....cause maybe we'll get ds exclusive characters...

the nintendog probably is associated with this icon too

mushroomedmario said:
why not have him in? he's fun to use sometimes, seriously, in melee i always played as a random character(cause msot of the time i would be everyone i knew with my mains) and you need characters with that bring different elements to the game

agreed.
every one from melee should be in. EVERYONE!!!

S.S. said:
We don't know if he's playable in Brawl...unless you mean on Corneria...cuz that's the Melee Starfox stage...
Aye, that's what I meant to say. Corneria.

mushroomedmario said:
why not?

edit-actually roy i'm going to disagree on......for unknown reasons, i just don't feel that he should be in brawl lol

So you think that doc mario and pichu should be in brawl?

And agreed on roy. lol

pichu-hmm actually tis clone as well i agree on, he can be removed..just because he uhhh yeah sucks..
dr. mario-he's a clone of mr. nintendo, the most famous person in ssb, not only that but dr. mario is from a whole series in itself,
luigi-not really a clone, especially now since brawl mario has f.l.u.d.d. and there is no reason for luigi to have that move...so he will probably have a move unique to him(most likely from luigi's mansion)
roy-who cares
falco-not as clonish as a couple of other clones, like luigi,he brings a whole different feel to him rather than almost being the same as fox
ganondorf-he as included into the game last second, but in brawl he'll probably have his own unique movesets (maybe actually include that big sword he carries around for no reason)
young link-i can see them keeping him, changing him to cel-shaded, or removing him, but im' guessing with the popularity of ww and ph, they'll include cel-shaded link
..however i don't really care what they do with him

i was just going to say why pichu and dr. mario is in....but i got carried away

it's what i do best

Last edited:
everytime theres an icon theres going to be a character. Everytime theres a character theres a specific stage set for that characters system/ game...

So what could relate to the ds. but not just the ds, the DS pictochat??? hmm this makes me think of that Draw your hero game, hmmm...

balrogs.pa said:
everytime theres an icon theres going to be a character. Everytime theres a character theres a specific stage set for that characters system/ game...

So what could relate to the ds. but not just the ds, the DS pictochat??? hmm this makes me think of that Draw your hero game, hmmm...

I think theres going to be a character for the picto chat stage, and I think the character will be the outline of a human figure or a stick man if you will and he will be customizable and you can change any way you want to the games limits.

balrogs.pa said:

Fire Emblem didn't have a stage in Melee.

samXcor3 said:
Pichu should not return. We don't need 8 pokemon and most of them sucking.
Some people (like me) are actually better with Pichu than they are with Pikachu. I'm sorry you don't like him, or other clones you may not like, but there will always be someone who DOES like them and no reason for those who DON'T to have to use them. And I have no idea where you're getting 8 unless you're saying Mewtwo, Jiggly, Pikachu, Pichu, Ivysaur, Charizard, Squirtle, and the actual Trainer...if the Trainer and his Pokemon are all counted as 1 (which they are) then we have a total count of 5. And "most of them sucking?" Most would imply at least 3. You obviously don't like Pichu, but who are your other 2-3? And why don't you like them (Pichu included)?

we don't need them, but i don't see any negative effects of having 8 pokemon, no one's forcing you to use them......
Exactly

Fire Emblem didn't have a stage in Melee.
First of all, I believe you're bringing up a point that has already been discussed in this thread, though I could be wrong. Either way, there was one intended for Melee but they rushed it at the last second. Fire Emblem was the ONLY series that didn't have a stage, and even then, it was supposed to.

Secondly, there's at least one Fire Emblem stage in this game so we at least know it's even MORE of a possibility than it was before.

Back