Character Logos (interesting!)..

None of this changes the fact that I don't like G&W, nor want him in Brawl.

-_-'

mushroomedmario said:
no it's just counterpointing your logic-_-

you seem pretty close-minded about the issue...
How is it counterpointing my logic? I'm not close minded. I'm sorry that I don't like G&W, I honestly and whole-heartedly believe that he is lame as a playable character in Super Smash Brothers. Excuse me if you disagree, but my thoughts will never be changed on that subject. He can be an AT, I think that would be cool, but the fact that he's a playable character is just stupid to me.

mushroomedmario said:
no your logic about replacing a character.....weither or not he is a good character is opinionated....
Oh, right. Obviously Sakurai isn't going to call me up and ask, "Tyler, tell me, who do you want in this game?" Still, like I said earlier, this doesn't change the fact that I don't like him.

:/

ssbb_lover said:
Oh, right. Obviously Sakurai isn't going to call me up and ask, "Tyler, tell me, who do you want in this game?" Still, like I said earlier, this doesn't change the fact that I don't like him.

:/
Actually, I was talking to Sakurai the other day (his friends call him Sake), and he told me that he actually did try to contact you about a week ago. He left a few voicemails but never got a response. Why the cold shoulder?

naisatoh said:
Actually, I was talking to Sakurai the other day (his friends call him Sake), and he told me that he actually did try to contact you about a week ago. He left a few voicemails but never got a response.
Yeah, I was in a tennis tournament. Tell him I said sorry. Make we could talk so-...Wait, are you joking with me. :-O No, naisatoh wouldn't do something like that, would he?...

naisatoh said:
Joking? I never joke.. Kinda like how Federer never wins the French..
Vince, you do realize this means war. However, let's try not to start a war with the mods by creating a spam topic.

*glares viciously*

ssbb_lover said:
How is it counterpointing my logic? I'm not close minded. I'm sorry that I don't like G&W, I honestly and whole-heartedly believe that he is lame as a playable character in Super Smash Brothers. Excuse me if you disagree, but my thoughts will never be changed on that subject. He can be an AT, I think that would be cool, but the fact that he's a playable character is just stupid to me.
No, he's saying that since he was in Melee it would take NO extra effort to put him in Brawl and he wouldn't be REPLACING any character (like your example of Viewtiful Joe) he would just be ADDED to the roster. Whether you ever play as him or not is your choice, he was just pointing out the flaw in your logic.

LMAO @ the "growing fued" between naisatoh and tyler xD

S.S. said:
Yes, it's such a real feud. I absolutely hate him now...

:tard:

Thanks for clearing that up though, S.S. I wasn't seeing that for some reason, but it still doesn't matter, lmao. I STILL don't want him in the game, just because he'd be an easy addition doesn't mean he should be in the game. I understand what you all mean, that adding him would be no problem since he was in the last game, so why not just do it, but it's still filling up a place on the roster (i.e. like Pikachu, Link, Mario, etc.). Using my previous example, it's not like he's going to have 50 characters + G&W. G&W is going to be one of those 50 and bump out a more deserving character.

I know it's not a real fued, 'twas a joke =P

And you're welcome, although it doesn't appear as though I've really made my point (or mushroomed's). You keep saying he's taking up space in the roster, but it's not like he's replacing anyone. It's not as if Sakurai has a set number of characters and he refuses to go over the limit so he's gonna either use Game & Watch or Megaman (cuz if that were the case I'd say Megaman!) He can put as many as he wants and with G&W being such an easy addition, there's no reason to kick him out (especially since many people DO like him)

Now, you don't have to start liking Mr Game & Watch, I'm just saying your point is not valid...

S.S. said:
No, he's saying that since he was in Melee it would take NO extra effort to put him in Brawl and he wouldn't be REPLACING any character (like your example of Viewtiful Joe) he would just be ADDED to the roster. Whether you ever play as him or not is your choice, he was just pointing out the flaw in your logic.

S.S you know how hrad it would be for MG and W to be in?! HE WOULD BE 2.5D with these kinda graphics!

Eh? Just look at his appearance in Melee, then look at the Excite Bike AT. It wouldn't be hard at all.

Back