Character Logos (interesting!)..

Hi there i haven't ssbm 4 ages now can show a picture of mr. Game & watch logo that be great

aaa said:
btw asdfghjkl tom nook is in the smashville stage so i dont think he'll be a character
Falco was in his ship on Lylat Cruise, he was a playable character.

ssbb_lover said:
Falco was in his ship on Lylat Cruise, he was a playable character.
We don't know if he's playable in Brawl...unless you mean on Corneria...cuz that's the Melee Starfox stage...

and balrogs, sorry...it's kinda hard to see sarcasm on a screen =P

S.S. said:
We don't know if he's playable in Brawl...unless you mean on Corneria...cuz that's the Melee Starfox stage...

and balrogs, sorry...it's kinda hard to see sarcasm on a screen =P
its alright :p

And mushroomed mario, nice find its the same thing just it shows that it does go in alphebetic order. and guess whats inbetweeen.. Rockmaaan :D

We have another one. A "DS" symbol.

world_b_21.gif

Opens up many more updates for the relationship between Wii and DS.

ssbb_lover said:
We have another one. A "DS" symbol.

world_b_21.gif

Opens up many more updates for the relationship between Wii and DS.

Ok so that's 21. This icon thing confuses me. I can't think of any characters from the ds that are not on the wii. Except for the nintendog AT.

Since E3 there was that video with a Nindendog as assitant trophy i think when the offical website comfimed this i think this the nintendog logo or could be something 2 do with brain training game. Anyone agree? Btw any1 Have a pic of Mr. Game & Watch logo?

Last edited:
My guess is that any small DS title will be under the new DS logo, like Nintendogs, the new pictochat stage, or Profesor Lobe.

Thanks to those who have kept this thread alive!!

With recent announcements, I have updated my original post with the Nintendo DS Logo and information from ZekeThePlumber's blog concerning the alphabetical name scheme.

I don't actually think that's true...the article doesn't take into account the chronological status this thread has. Which reminds me, if you look at the videos from the Stage Select Screen in the video thread, I think it would look weird for a stage to NOT have a logo. So perhaps an AC rep is NOT coming. Or, maybe one is and all logos 21 and up are for stages that don't represent a franchise otherwise noted in the game...

Last edited:
S.S. said:
I don't actually think that's true...the article doesn't take into account the chronological status this thread has. Which reminds me, if you look at the videos from the Stage Select Screen in the video thread, I think it would look weird for a stage to NOT have a logo. So perhaps an AC rep is NOT coming. Or, maybe one is and all logos 21 and up are for stages that don't represent a franchise otherwise noted in the game...

it takes it into account, just dosn't say have a paragraph completly devoted(i.e. using the same logic as naisatoh, he said mr. game and watch is 13) to that logic

Back