Character Logos (interesting!)..

Excuse my ignorance but I am unfamiliar with forum vernacular therefor don't know either of the abbriviations you just used. Would you be content with exactly the same moves as Mario, same stats as Mario, but just an alternate outfit for Mario.

Edit: Main point, I apologize, and we should probably get back on topic.

^^ IC = Ice Climbers and IMO = In My Opinion...and there really IS no more topic =P

^ Yes exactly...which is why I WOULDN'T want Doc to be an alternate costume...in fact, I think there could be a nice stage for him based on Dr Mario 64...with several good songs and the appearance of some very cool characters. Besides, seeing Doc throw Fireballs instead of Pills just wouldn't seem right =P

So its all or nothing for you. Well as far as stages go a tetris type stage would be SAWEET. Imagine a cage metal deathmatch where the only way that you can K.O. your opponent would be up.

Oops, I thought this was a different thread so there IS still a topic (sorry naisatoh)

yes that would be great...kinda...but back to on-topic (my bad =3)

If numero thirteen is between two melee logos and there is obviously a chronologic pattern then that would mean that Mr.Game&Watch is back. Woot. The other one may be like uhhhh..... Rayman? Bomberman? Megaman? Banjo?

Agreed...G&W is back IMO...although I noticed in some Brawl video Pikachu had Blue Goggles like Pichu used to so it looks like a minor indication that Pichu is out T_T

And prolly Megaman, but if the delay is in part due to Sakurai trying to strike a deal with Rare to use Banjo-Kazooie then I'd be happy ^_^

SamiAmiaM said:
If numero thirteen is between two melee logos and there is obviously a chronologic pattern then that would mean that Mr.Game&Watch is back. Woot. The other one may be like uhhhh..... Rayman? Bomberman? Megaman? Banjo?
Yeah, they would include MGaW because he represents a certain time where games like his were made (like ice climbers were chosen for their generation) But the other one? Well, rayman would kinda look weird small. i've only seen him big, so if they downsized him it would like kinda weird. Bomberman? lol (sees a bombermans bomb explode and black pixels come out to hit near by opponents) Banjo, sadly i never played.

Never played Banjo? What kind of outer planetarian being are you?!

I really hope G&W isn't in Brawl (yeah, I'm a hater). Naisatoh's evidence strongly supports it though...

Yeah well I came from Pluto...which IS a freakin planet no matter WHAT those dumb scientists say -_-

Anyways, back on topic (kinda) why don't you like Mr G&W SSBB Lover? I mean, if you just don't wanna play as him then fine, but honestly, if that's the case then you don't have to...he can still be in cuz a lot of people like him.

S.S. said:
Anyways, back on topic (kinda) why don't you like Mr G&W SSBB Lover? I mean, if you just don't wanna play as him then fine, but honestly, if that's the case then you don't have to...he can still be in cuz a lot of people like him.
I agree.. I don't quite understand why people are so against G&W in Brawl. He is, without a doubt, one of Nintendo's oldest and most significant characters. He brought a unique feel to the game with his off-the-wall moveset and old-school sound effects. Maybe he's too old, but I always gave Nintendo major props for including him in Melee.

What would Waluigi's logo be if he made it? It wouldn't be Maro's because Wario's isn't. He wouldn't get a new one because he's not that important. And I doubt he would be under Wario's because he's not in any Waro games

Just rented Wario Ware for the Wii, pretty sweet.

I understand that people say, "Why don't you want G&W in the game?" But, my reasoning is pretty simple. I'm just throwing a random number out there, but say 50 characters are in Brawl. 49 + G&W (who may be historical significance, but honestly, sucks and is very boring IMO) = the 50. What if they could have added Viewtiful Joe or someone extremely awesome, but instead...G&W.

^^ That's the long way of saying G&W could take up a place on the roster that could be filled by a much better/cooler character.

ssbb_lover said:
I understand that people say, "Why don't you want G&W in the game?" But, my reasoning is pretty simple. I'm just throwing a random number out there, but say 50 characters are in Brawl. 49 + G&W (who may be historical significance, but honestly, sucks and is very boring IMO) = the 50. What if they could have added Viewtiful Joe or someone extremely awesome, but instead...G&W.

^^ That's the long way of saying G&W could take up a place on the roster that could be filled by a much better/cooler character.

or you can think of it this way;
49 characters + G&W
49 characters without G&W

plus you're not going to like every character, he's a melee character, and sakurai got the resources from melee, and let's face it, he won't have to graphically improve G&W....so it's not going to be any effort to put him in the game, .....so he's not going to replace anyone

Back