Character Logos (interesting!)..

im sorry about me not giving you a rep but i dont realy now how to add reps can you please tell me and then i will give you a rep

bw! said:
im sorry about me not giving you a rep but i dont realy now how to add reps can you please tell me and then i will give you a rep

No worries.. I actually don't really care about receiving reps.. I was just surprised that I hadn't received any and thought it was worth mentioning. But thank you for your reply.

Just click the green mushroom...the rest is self-explanatory.

Hey, don't get so upset, it's just one person...the rest of us just forgot. In fact, I know how you feel, I do the same on many forums. I really appreciate this, it's something I noticed as well and you actually took the time to post it. Thank you. *repped*

EDIT: Oops, in all the excitement of giving my first rep, I almost repped myself xD

can you tell me what rep does.and i reped naisatoh and s.s

Last edited:
My friend and I have actually been talking about this the past 2 days. :sick:

The logos do reveal a bit, but they're not going to help us clue in to what NEW characters were going to see in the future. If only. :)

Rep is a factor on Wiichat (and most sites) which tell how much a member is appreciated. Unfortunately, the systems been corrupted because of certain members who spoiled it, but I think it's getting better. This is no place to talk about rep though, discuss the topic.

Looking For any Other Ike Fans

:yikes: Lets's Go Ike, He so beats Marth and Roy :yikes: Ike.jpg

It's been a long time since we've had a new logo.. But with today's update (Ice Climbers), I can finally update the list.

Here's an interesting note.. if anyone else has been paying attention to the icons on the Smash Bros. Dojo, you would notice that icons 1 - 11 were all characters that were introduced in the original Super Smash Bros. Currently, icons 12 and 14 represent characters that were introduced in Melee (Fire Emblem and Ice Climbers). And all icons from 15 and above were introduced for Brawl. Coincidence? Does that mean we can expect one more character from Melee to appear in Brawl?

Did anyone mention Mr. Game & Watch?

Last edited:
Well I'm sure we can expect multiple characters to return but it's all about the symbols: i.e. the Triforce could still represent Ganondorf, Shiek, and/or Young Link.

Let's see here...1 is the Smash logo.

2-11 cover all the original Smash characters even though Luigi, Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff have not been announced. 8 starting characters and 4 unlockables with 2 repeating logos. So we definately have all the original characters, or at least their logos.

12 and 14 are Fire Emblem and Ice Climbers...but I wonder what 13 will be? There were 25 characters in Melee with ALL OLD LOGOS EXCEPT 3!!! Think carefully, many new characters, but the only new series' introduced in Melee were Ice Climbers, Game & Watch, and Fire Emblem. If these logos are indeed in a pattern then Mr. Game & Watch has returned! =D Makes me happy...

15-18 are new to Brawl but we are missing logo number 17 if I'm not mistaken. At least one more series that will be new to the game ^_^ It COULD be Snake's logo, but I have a feeling 3rd party characters will be like 19-20 or something =P

I knew these logos would be helpful, but I have no idea how you made that connection. Awesome find Naisatoh, looks like G&W is back!

i'm just seeing what happens. the game will have over 40 characters, that's for sure. so look at the variety.

Crap, I just noticed you figured it out before me and put it in your original post >_<

@AndrewGuy: um...ok...? That looks like it MIGHT be on-topic...? Perhaps if you explain what you mean?

Back