Character Logos (interesting!)..

yeah but they got all the resources from melee, so why not just add both a lot of new comers and vets, vets won't take that long to code...and clones aren't 100% clones, they all have their differences...there are people better with pichu than they are with everyone else, and yeah they miht be sad that sakurai removed him, but it would have been hardly any effort at all to include pichu in the game, so why not?

mushroomedmario said:
yeah but they got all the resources from melee, so why not just add both a lot of new comers and vets, vets won't take that long to code...and clones aren't 100% clones, they all have their differences...there are people better with pichu than they are with everyone else, and yeah they miht be sad that sakurai removed him, but it would have been hardly any effort at all to include pichu in the game, so why not?

I can imagine Pichu not making the official product but showing up through others means like Action Replay. Lots of games have hidden code for characters they wanted to add but decided not to (Kraid in Metroid Prime). In order to avoid the appearance of clones in the actual roster, maybe you could imput a code, put your cursor over Pikachu then when the battle begins, you'll be Pichu.

*sigh* Yeah, that's some close attention to detail. o_O

I like the Kid Icarus logo. I wish all the characters from melee could go into brawl as well but that's just impossible. Like Marth, Roy, Shiek and Young Link. XP I hope they haven't taken out Jigglypuff. I think any character that was available in 64 deserve to live through brawl. Speaking of Jigglypuff, are all pokemon besides Pikachu getting booted...? XP Because there's trainer Red and all that... *sigh*

Warning! New Logo Approaching!

The Smash Bros. Dojo has revealed a new logo to coincide with Sonic the Hedgehog's inclusion in Brawl.

world_b_20.gif

Before this logo was revealed, the last logo on the list was number 18 (Kid Icarus). However, the Sonic logo occupies number 20, leaving number 19 yet to be revealed. From this information, we can conclude that there is at least one franchise that hasn't been revealed thus far. Any thoughts?

Ok so there are two spots open. My guess is for the pikmin series for 19. And as much as I hate him, mr game and watch for the other one. But I also expect megaman to be in which would be icon 21.

or a banjo and kazooie logo

but it has to be a 3rd party character *sigh*

bw! said:
or a banjo and kazooie logo

but it has to be a 3rd party character *sigh*
Banjo-Kazooie IS 3rd party, but I doubt they'd be able to use them since Microsoft owns Rare now...I'm guessing it's the Megaman logo =P

balrogs.pa said:
sami i loved dr.mario so dont say things that arnt truue.

My mistake I really don't know anyone who really liked Dr.Mario. I probably shouldn't have said that nobody likes Dr.Mario but I don't and I hope I'm not out of line assuming that you like the Ice Climbers better.

Edit:Just by the way I would prefer Sam. That's why the caps are there.

Last edited:
^ Hm, actually I like Dr Mario more just cuz of the nostalgia...move-wise I like them about the same but the point is, never assume anything...it makes an ASS out of U and ME :wink:

S.S. said:
^ Hm, actually I like Dr Mario more just cuz of the nostalgia...move-wise I like them about the same but the point is, never assume anything...it makes an ASS out of U and ME :wink:

Thus why I apologized ahead of time and had valid proof before I said anything. But if you just like him for the memories (Yeah. I looked it up:smilewinkgrin: ) would you not be satisfied with just an assist trophy?

No, I wouldn't...being able to actually play as him is much better than standing by and watching him move like you do in the originals...I hadn't even HEARD of Ice Climber before Melee...

Besides, I said that's mainly why I like him MORE...I already liked him, and as I stated, move-wise he's IC's equal IMO

Back