Stickers on your wii??

wiiman2007

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2008
When i got home last night i noticed my younger cousin had stuck mario stickers all over my wii, i got VERY mad....whats the best way to take them off without leaving the glue from the stickers on it?????:mad5:

I've bought this stuff from the dollar store by my house. It's called Goo-Gone. That works very well on getting the residue of the sticker off after you peel it off. I would be careful since the Wii is electronic and all though.

u can also try transparent tape to take the goo out...... put it on top of the goo and peal it right off..... u can also try duck tape but first try it with the transparent tape.

~X

dont use duct tape on the wii, it will do more harm than good.

Stickers are also easier to remove when heated a little, perhaps after a good gaming session or via a hair dryer.

Alternatively, for a small cost, goo-gone (as mentioned above) works miracles.

Tar remover will work fine 100%
Don't use tape - that's just not going to work!
Also try furniture polish.

Peanut oil works like magic. Peel the stickers off as well as you can, then clean off the residue with a cotton swab dipped in peanut oil. In fact, there's enough oil in peanut butter to do a very good job cleaning off the sticker goo. I'd suggest using smooth peanut butter if you go that route, since the peanut chunks in chunky peanut butter could potentially scratch the Wii. Residue from the oil (or the peanut butter) can be cleaned off with soap and water (be careful not to get water into the Wii, of course - just put hot water on a cloth, add a bit of soap, clean the oil, and wipe off the soap with a damp cloth).

I'd avoid Goo Gone, since it can damage certain types of plastic.

I'd also avoid Goo Gone. That stuff is hella-powerful. I've seen it eat through more than plastic.

wiiman2007 said:
When i got home last night i noticed my younger cousin had stuck mario stickers all over my wii, i got VERY mad....whats the best way to take them off without leaving the glue from the stickers on it?????:mad5:
Use the shattered bones from his skull to scrape them off. :yesnod:

Read my guide if you want help on how to do it:
FRuMMaGe said:
FRuMMaGe's Guide to Suicide with an Iron

Equipment:
> Iron.
> Face.

Method:
> Pick up your iron (having it plugged in is a bonus but not mandatory).
> Hold the iron at arms length.
> Rapidly move the iron towards your face.
> Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you can no longer repeat.
> Wait until your heart stops beating.

Conclusion:
> If you have reached this stage then you have failed.

Goo Gone is good...what I also have always had lots of success with is nail polish remover...it's strong stuff! Eats right through the glue :yesnod:

Back