still got life problems

lionman

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
i posted on here a week back about how to get more life..im new to this and in early stages of TP. I was told to go back and cut grass....have done this and got lots of rupees/gems but not life add ons....can someone help. I want to be well tooled up for when i take on the badeees in the caves

ta

The first new life heart you get is when you go to the first temple and beat the boss. When the boss dies you get another heart.

You can get the 1/8 piece of hearts that you need to collect 8 of to make one heart but that won't be immediate but you SHOULD do that if you want more health.

If you are talking about that cave right after where the guy sells you oil and you are searching for Talo you really don't need that many hearts. Just remember to Z target and you should be fine.

To ask me more questions while I am at school go to www.gamewalks.com
(wiichat is bloked at chool

Chunk said:
The first new life heart you get is when you go to the first temple and beat the boss. When the boss dies you get another heart.

You can get the 1/8 piece of hearts that you need to collect 8 of to make one heart but that won't be immediate but you SHOULD do that if you want more health.

If you are talking about that cave right after where the guy sells you oil and you are searching for Talo you really don't need that many hearts. Just remember to Z target and you should be fine.

To ask me more questions while I am at school go to www.gamewalks.com
(wiichat is bloked at chool
i thought it was 5 POhearts

I don't think grass gives you hearts (well very rarely I think). Killing enemies most of the time will give you hearts (if not then rupees). So be brave and fight for your life! :thumbsup:

ERIK said:
i thought it was 5 POhearts
I think he meant 1 out of the 8 possible heart containers that you get by killing bosses.

Back