Strikers Newbie Question...

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
I just picked up a copy of Strikers yesterday, and I had a quick question for all you wiichatters. I am by no means a beginner when it comes to Nintendo, I've been playing all my life. However, I am finding this game EXTREMELY hard to follow, and often lose track of my players on the screen. Did anyone else experience this? My best friend and I were playing and gave up in frustration. Does it just take time to get used to?

SantaClaws said:
I hate to say it

but your brain is just slow

go play checkers

Yeah ok, I am going to go ahead and trade in all of my Wii equipment and buy myself a nice checkerboard. Honestly, if you can't answer seriously don't try at all.

I really didn't find it to be a stupid question, I was really just curious. I really am experienced with video games, and I was kind of puzzled why this gameplay was so hard to follow. I have never had an issue with any other game, I just found this one to be a bit awkward I guess.

this game does play a bit awkward. i have had it since christmas and cant do anything on it. it is by far the hardest game i have ever played. half the time i dont even know where the ball is, and then when i find the ball, i spend the other half the time lying on the ground cuz the computer knocks me down every 3 seconds. if i ever get a chance to kick a shot at the goal, it will be blocked 99.9%-100% of the time. in the time i have had it, i think i have made 1 goal so far by luck. i really wanted to get into this game, but it seems like im losing interest in it cuz its so hard.

I'm willing to help anyone get better

just send me a pm with your code telling me you want to become a master lol

It is a pretty fast-paced game and the 'Road to the Striker Cup' mode is pretty tricky. If you're really struggling, have a go at the 'Striker ABC'. It's a good place to get started. Hope that helps you. It is a really good game once you get into it and start playing online.

Beating the game in single player mode also really helps. Once you can do that you can beat 25% of internet foes.

once you beat it on elite or whatever

then you can be 75% of internet foes

Back