Strongest Move In Super Smash Bros. Melee

Jigglypuff:pound till foes damage is high,Rest,higher Damage longer Sleep,then Rest.......easier for Jigglypuff to get Really Close to emeny for this move to hit,if it cant move.........or Roys Hold Special Move......

Prez said:
Well single moves there's also ness's PK flash, Peach's downsmash (crouch canceled).
But yea, Ness's PK flash 3 times. Each reflected by fox and absorbed by G&W. Then released on Roy, who counters it onto someone else. 300+ at the least.

CC's Peach Dsmash has no knockback (...seeing as it's CC'd.)
That PK flash trick isn't a single move.

Roy's fully charged neutral B move or G&W's level 9 judgment hammer.

I haven't played it in awhile, but for me it'd probably be Ness's baseball bat.
I would say DK's punch, but he's too slow and heavy.

the knee :lol: captain falcons electric knee that thing works wonders

Last edited:
Jigglypuffs Rest,or Roys Normal SM

What is strongest in Brawl?
Jigglypuffs Rest,Luigis Fire Jump Punch,or
Ikes Eruption,or Wario Waft at full power?

Not the most strong but the most effective in my opinion is pikachus thunder blast (PIKACHUUU!!)

DK death drop. "hold opponent and walk off the edge"

Sure its cheep and doesnt count for anything! but it's hillarious and a guaranteed kill everytime if done right. :lol: :lol: I love doing this to friends that are picking on the new guys to win. Slows them down and gives everyone a chance.

Last edited:
wezeles said:
DK death drop. "hold opponent and walk off the edge"

Sure its cheep and doesnt count for anything! but it's hillarious and a guaranteed kill everytime if done right. :lol: :lol: I love doing this to friends that are picking on the new guys to win. Slows them down and gives everyone a chance.
You can do that with Kirby to

And King Dedede in Brawl

Strongest move hands down then isn't it. Too bad you get a SD outta the deal.. ha ha

Back