Stuck on Call of Duty 3 please help me out!!!

Mobiano

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
ok, i am stuck on the first level where you go into the house and when you go through the doorway the guy jumps out and knocks your gun away. It tells me to move my controllers back and forth anternatively. I do this and the guy just kills me. Please help me out

Haha, funny thing...same point I got to when I first sat down to play. Haven't played it since.

point them towards eachother then shake punch them back in forth qiuckly, when he jumps off just put one on top the other then point them skyward and pull bottom right really quickly. this should happen twice...ill try and get pics

i hated this part, and what you have to do is try everything possible, hold it in different ways and shake. Try everything. It took me like 30 mins to an hour. It comes up agian too, but it was easier that time.

Mobiano said:
thank you so much guys i finally got past it

congrats, (I thought it was actually kinda of eay), now wait till later on in the game. It will happen again, and trust me, the melee attack will be a lot harder to do.

the first one was rediculously easy for me but the others were a bit more difficult. i did not enjoy the motion controls they added to that game.

Back